god parents????

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
Did you ladies pick a god mom and dad? If so how did you ask? I've been thinking about it Brandon wants his step brother and I was thinking my best friend. Both of them love our son dearly (I know everyone in the family does but there is something special about the way these two care for him) and I want to go about a cute way of asking them. I was thinking a picture frame with a picture of brody in the middle and a sweet poem asking will you be my god mom and god dad. This is what I have so far PlEASE add to it give me your feed back I'm stuck and I can't get it just right.
Dear Britney
My mommy and daddy love me and want nothing but the best. Sometimes life is unexpected and things occur which is why Mommy and Daddy want to make sure: I will be well taken care of, help me grow into a fantastic man, but also be loved by someone as much as they can. With lots of consideration Britney, will you be my god mommy? I know you love me now and will forever. You will help me learn and be the best I can be while still keeping me in contact with all of my family. We thought long and hard and couldn't be more honored if you would be my god mom? Its a responsibility not to be taken lightly. If you're up to the challenge to love me unconditionally simply say yes.
Love always Brody Scott.

Comments