what does your username mean?

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
My name is from my license plate YNVTISH (Why envy Tish) I ordered it when I was 21 and now I'm 37 and stuck with it ! LOL

Comments

• I couldn't wait till October to meet my lil man :)...I always wondered what yours meant lol!
  • I was shocked when I found out I was pregnant hence the name :)
  • I knew my belly was gonna be big! Lol
  • My first and middle name.
  • My name is Kristin & one of my friends always calls me Miss Kristin.
  • i like fruity drinks lol first thing that came to my head
  • I always thought your username meant yvonne tish.. I have no idea why but that's how I said it in my head lmao.

Mine was when I found out I was pregnant but didn't know the sex. I called my baby sparkle lol
  • :) I don't think I need to explain mine lol
  • @Carrielee ... I have a cousin name that.. LOL

• lol this whole time i had no idea what ur name meant! mines is my hearts=my loves=my kids...times 3. and the x3 looks kinda like a heart lol
  • Mine is part of my name (Shelbie) and part of my boyfriends name (Shane) with a 'Y' stuck at the end to make it look better.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mine is my childhood name, Bubba. Kids on my block growing up gave me that nickname so I just nicknamed this one before I knew the sex, Baby Bubba...lol I guess people just automatically assume I chose Bubba because that name is typical for people to call their baby in utero.
  • My name is Julia so I sounded it out and just wrote is how it sounds. I use the name for anything I need to make a username for.
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's Wat I was called when I was preggo and still get called that now. I even had the shirt when preggo LOL and I carried myself well. The number one just means my first baby. Put it this way, I had that preggo swag lol
  • This is a fun thread to read. :) im a proud mommy to 3 beautiful little girls.
  • edited December 2011
    My hubby likes jellybelly jellybeans, and we called her jellybean and then princess jellybean when we found out a girl. Now sometimes we still call her OJ (princess jellybean) 1015 was for Oct 15 her due date... She came Sept 29th lol
  • I had a baby coming soon and 143= I love you and now I have another baby coming soon so it still fits! :D
  • Deedee Is My nickname. And Tram is half of my last name. which is Trammell
  • Voodoo Mama Juju is Angela's mystery theatre character from The Office. I changed the D to a T for my initials: VT
  • Mine is not too creative...just half my name and my age at the time
  • My name is Roxanne people call me roxy
  • I am the mommy to two angels :)
  • Mines my name and hubbys aswell..
  • I picked mine cuz i have a 14 yr old and now im starting all over again. I didnt think i was gonna have anymore children but my husband really wanted one. Now i have my beautiful little Zoe and my handsome young man Noah.
  • My husband is in the navy and we had a beautiful baby on the way who is now 7 months old.
  • I am mommy to 3 sons so I chose mythreesons.. :p
  • It's the end half of my first name with an "s" added and my last name.
  • Its my first name and it means monday.