How many babies are enough?

edited December 2011 in Babies
How many babies are enough? I have 4 kids and some think I'm out of my mind and I'm a baby machine... How many are too much?

Comments

• I think 4... Because 2 isn't enough and if you have 3 then one might be the odd man out. Lol
  • I just know 3 is enough for me!
  • Lol... My girlfriend has 7 kids from 8 mons to 16 years old and with 5 different daddies. I think that's a bit much there!
  • As many as u.can support without struggling
  • @preggointx ...HELL I was struggling single and with a shopping addiction! LOL. JK
  • i am on baby number three...and i want 4 or maybe even 5 kids. i think u should have as much as u can handle.
  • We have 3 kids. We r ttc baby #4 then down the road we would like to adopt a couple kids.
  • Ones good by me!
  • As many as you can support. Not just financially, but emotionally. In my opinion emotional stability is more important than financial. Of course I don't mean letting your kids starve.
  • I'm 7 of 9... That is too much... :) parents might think they can give enough attention all around, but I think after 4 at home it gets too thin and they start thinking favorites and kids become second parents (like my sister and me) and grow up too fast. Just my opinion
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jellybelly1015 I agree wit the favouring thing, growing up too fast and becoming like a second parent part, its like that in my bigggg family. I would say 3/ 4 kids max but I have 1 son and would like another child in the future
  • 2 is enough for me
  • edited December 2011
    I think as many as a person can afford! I'll probably have 2! Thats what was in my family. Hubby has 3 siblings so 4 total. If we can afford more then sure!!
  • As many as you can support financally and love. I would like 4. But my hubby only wants 3
  • I was an only child & I didnt lile it. I want two. A boy & a girl. I have a girl. But I think I would go to 4 to get a boy. If no boy after 4 then ill have to settle with girls.lol
  • My bf always wanted 1 boy and 1 girl as for me I'm all set with my 1 especially since she not only has her older brother but she has tons of cousin..... As for other people if you want more have more as long as you can handle them and love them all the same
  • As many as u could handle
  • One is good for me. My family knows a family who has number thirteen on the way and the father just died of a heart attack. If I had more id be afraid I couldn't support them should something happen