is this a bad thing?

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
My little princess is 6 days old. I really hate it when other people want to hold her. I only want me and my husband to hold her. When someone else has her i miss her. I am breastfeeding and love that no one else can feed her. She has jaundus(sp) and needs to be on light therapy. I like that no one else can get to hold her. And it bugs me when people expect to hold her. Or think they are being so good that they are not bugging about holding her while she's on there. They all act like its their right to hold her.

Comments

• No its just you being protective of your little girl
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its not a bad thing. I just always reminded myself that its good that my kids had so many people that loved them and wanted to spend time with them
  • Girl o feel the same way this Christmas my mom n 3 bratty step sisters are coming and I dont want them to hold my lo
  • I'm the same way. My first baby is almost 3 and my spine still stiffens when we are around certain people. My new baby is 3 mo and I feel the same way with him as well. I hate sharing them with anyone, of course excluding my husband. What really bothers me is when people try to give me "advice" or tell me what my kids need. Thanks, but I know every possible thing to know about my kids so I got it under control.
  • Not bad at all. The first month everytime someone would hold her I would get this really anxious feeling & get really jittery!
  • @jewlieuh that how i feel. I hate when people try telling me what they need.
  • @jewlieuh you explained it right- back stiffens!!! @angel26 totally normal :) and some people will always irk you!!! :)