sex

edited December 2011 in Postpartum Health
I'm 12 weeks pp. And sex still hurts when he first puts it in. Lol...Tmi. anyone else dread sex for this reason? Once he's in its ok after a while, but man it hurts like I'm a virgin again. Lol...

Comments

• Same here. Lol
  • Omgah I'm so scared to have sex. I feel like buying some lubercation to help make things go smoother.
  • I am 8 weeks pp this week and terrified, gonna have to give in soon. Any advice?
  • Almost 12 weeks, hurts, dread it, pissing hubby off D:
  • Lol.I'm glad I'm not the only one;)
  • Did you have your baby vaginally? Just asking to know if its because of that or does it also hurt if ones had a c-section? Were going to try over the weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine vaginally I also tore. I planned on trying tonight but aunt flo decided to show up. So I will have to wait. Im super scared its going to hurt so I'm going to lube up lol. @jwrnjjp
  • @jwrnjjp

I had a c-section, (although I did go through 15 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing) and we've only tried once. Hurt like h***. I lied and told hubby doc said we have to wait longer. And I will be buying lots of lube. It almost hurts worse than the first time...ugh.

And just cause I know someone will find thus funny...and roll their eyes at my hubby with me...he actually said, "It doesn't hurt with my finger ..what's the difference if its my finger or my weiner?" Uhh....really? possibly TMI, but still...funny.
  • Its like sand paper down there if you nurse seriously it hurts ugh :(
  • I had a vaginal delivery and tore In two spots. Lots of lube and it does get less painful the more you do it. Try doing it every other day to loosen things up...Lol...
  • oh i know the routine lol been there 2 other times...yes lots of lube! and every other day works too lol (it felt the same way with both vaginal deliveries and section)
  • same Here. Im 9 weeks pp and it hurts like hell!
  • I have yet to have sex and my daughter is 7months lol. My husband deployed when she was 2 weeks old, hopefully its not to bad lol
  • Also 12 weeks. We did it for the first time a couple days ago and... Let's just say I won the farting contest lol... Ugh, I mean it was good, considering I haven't had any in a looooong time, but sad to say it didn't feel the same and wished I had asked the doctor to put a couple extra stitches down there! #Missing my vajay
  • Lots of kegel exercises!
  • @stephforever, @tnt2007 .....you ladies are scaring me. Since I'm a ftm I didn't know this happened afterwards. Okay at least I know what to expect. Thanks ladies.