who believes in...

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
2012? Ive always had the theory tht if its gunna happen the way they say, theres no point in 'bunkering down' or even worryin about it. But now with my daughter I'm wondering if i should take the day off from work if u kno wat i mean? Jus wanted to see wat boat everyone was in.

Comments

• I cant say I believe in it as in im dead set on thinking it will happen BUT I dont completrly cast out the idea either. Alot of ppl say its not going to happen because it will happen when God plans..well what if that IS when he plans on making it happen! Im torn on the issue but really I just rather believe it & it not happen than to not believe & then it does happen ya know. So idk.
  • I don't believe it cuz in the Bible it says no man knows when the rapture will happen. Not saying it won't happen on that day but it would be a coincidence. It can happen any time.
  • I don't the world was suppose to end too many times & still here for me to buy in
  • I'm with @smcox.Bible says He will come like a thief in the night... no one knows when a thief is coming. Its going to happen when no one is looking for it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would rather live every day with love & enjoyment for my family, than to worry that it might be the last day.
  • I find it funny that Christians believe that can be the day when its based of a completely different religion, not Jesus or the Christian faith so it's kind of hypocritical for Christians to think/believe thats when the world is going to end.
    Also, its off of a mathematical system that has an ending and that was when that math ran out, not to mention the end of it was missing so no one even has the full translation of the calendar.
    There are sooo many holes in it I can go on forever lol
  • Ummm I'm Christian and I don't believe thats when the world is going to end.... If its an actual practicing Christian then they would know that. There are however lots of people out there that just say they're Christian but don't even go to church or ever even opened a Bible.
  • @smcox sorry I didn't mean to make it seem like "all" christians believe that. I'm sorry
    But I have come across several who do, and a couple are friends of mine who go to Bible studies and one even goes to Bible college and they think that Jesus is coming back in 2012
  • I'm more worried about what some crazy people are going to do when the time gets nearer. I am open to the thought that something might happen, but I'm not going to dwell on it. I'll just keep on living like I normally do.
  • I dont believe it. itll be a loooonngg time before the world ends
  • It's nastrodarmus (sp?) who seen the world ending then in.a dream but he's predicated loads of stuff to happen after that aswel so I don't believe it