CrAzy things your mother said to you... you'd never repeat.

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
What cRaZy things did your mom say to you you wouldn't be caught repeating.

My mom would say...

"Don't you dare speak when I'm speaking, do you understand... girl you better answer me right now"

Make up your mind lady! LOL

What would your mom say?

Comments

• I HATE the term "because I said so". I will really truly try my best to give an honest logical answer to my kid so that they can understand why my decision is what it is.
  • @natashalynn... Oh not "because I said so"? LOL that might be one I said I wouldn't use but had to before I went crazy. LOL
  • My mom told me babies come out the belly button and I was horrified when I learnt the truth! I want to be honest when my lo starts asking questions
  • @tashalou my mom told me The same Lol
  • I know...I fear I might have to use it eventually Haha but I'll try my best!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy lol..my mom STILL says that except she doesnt say it nicely. Theres a lil profanity in there! Lol.
  • Do as I say and not as I do! .... Ummmm really mom?
  • "dont make me put you in the trash can" lol seriously my mom used to pick me up and put my butt in the kitchen trash can when I smarted off.once she stuck me right on top of some cream corn.
  • @Junebuggbabie85 Too funny!!! I'll have to remember that one because there is a chance I may want to use it. Sounds like a good way to get some comical relief out of a frustrating situation. ;)
  • It totally is but make sure they aren't big enough to pick you up lol @jewlieuh
  • Play rough and expect to get hurt.... Then when one of us would get hurt she had no sympathy....

If you two dont settle down im going to bang your heads together....
  • My mum had lots but my fave was always

"if you don't stop crying I'll give you something to cry about"

• Oh oh oh... I hated this one!

"let me hear about you acting up at school again... I'll be Damn! I'll come up.there in my pajamas and rollers in my hair and get ugly."

Then I'd reply...

"No mommy don't get ugly" RMAO

Never got a spanking in my life... Too Damn scared that my mom would "get ugly" RMAO
  • "You don't have to understand it, just accept it ". That made me nuts.
  • edited December 2011
    no particular saying..but would always tell me that's gonna be you one day..keep making fun of me..
    your gonna walk just like that..
    your gonna, pretty much anything I think that's funny that she does "its gonna be you one day"
    her reason for saying that..cus it happen to her..she's her mom..AND yep..Im becoming my mom..

I catch myself walking like her all the time..haha cracks me up thinking about cus she walks kinda crazy sometimes :D
  • These are to funny I think my mom has said all these to me and yup drives me crazy!

I hate... Do as I say not as I do... Really ok your my role model hmmm I have yet to say this to my girls.
    She would also tell us to go play by chasing hub caps on the freeway when we told her we where bored.
    When asking what's for dinner it be SOS sh*t on a shingle without the shingle-- so apparently we ate a lot of sh*t.
    When asking a question a question my father would reply why do u want to know? I give him a reason and he would reply with well kiss my ass and call it a love story...still not sure of that one
  • "This is going to hurt me more than it going to hurt you" are you serious??? I'm the one getting a whooping... Crazy
  • I would tell my Mom I was bored and she would say, "If you are bored that means you are a boring person." Ugh!
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy Lol! That would certainly make things interesting! I like that answer better than my Mom's. She makes me sound like I have a character defect or something.
  • This one got used so much when I was younger I started not to care, 'i'll give you to the count of 3 to stop doing that!...right, 1...2...3 right that's it ur getting a smack (spanking)' then she'd run after me! But as I got older it stopped workington and I'd just say 'come on then do it! You'll get one right back!' Naughty kid lol
  • All these my mom use to say to me lol that's hilarious!!

I hated when I would ask my mom how to spell a word and she would tell me "go look it up in the dictionary" I would be thinking in my head how am I going to find a word I don't know how to spell?? Ow! That would make me so mad! Lol
  • edited December 2011
    me: I'm hungry
    mom: Hi hungry..

geeeze I just want food-

haha @YAYA...I know right! I was told that a lot too!
  • RMAO... Here's some my friends Mom use to say....

"Don't make me knock you into next week" .... Is that even possible

"I wish you would!" .... No she really didn't

"Would you get out of my mouth when I'm on the phone" .... Well shut the hell up

"Do you live in a barn... Close the damn door." .... You need to clean up cuz it looks like a barn

"Damn, you kids are gonna drive me to drinking." .... You ain't never had a reason before

and my favorite....

"Don't you cut your eyes at me!" ..... Ummm I was actually rolling them!
  • "callate el osico!" & then say "Gabriela! No me oyes!? T estoy hablando!" lol r.i.p mommy I miss uu! @juliansmommy