seriously?!

Okay, so I've been here longer then most of you, and not just the newly joined ladies. And honestly I have stayed out of the drama ( which is probably why no one knows who I am) but seriously in my own opinion it seems like a lot of you are trying to fuel the drama fire. So let me offer some anti drama tips.

If you think someone is lying or fake, don't comment on their post.

If someone insults you, or is rude either ignore them, or report them. It's that simple no need to stoop to their level.

If you disagree, then disagree. No need to be nasty, a little POSITIVE debating is a good thing. If it doesn't seem like the other person is going to be civil drop the conversation. If they continue to harass you alert @homebirthadvocate or @mamakat

If you have a problem with the/a mod or even another member keep it to yourself or keep it private. No one is perfect and no one is asking/telling you to like anyone else. You're not going to get along or agree with everyone here we are all unique people with our own opinions and beliefs.

If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

If someone or a group of someone's is being rude to you, or if you feel you are being ignored don't assume everyone on here is the same. I know there are many ladies on here who want to help and are willing to but your question might not be answered right away for many reasons. So if you really want it answered keep bumping it up ( make a coment in it to move it back to the first page) at diffrent times of the day. Make sure you are posting in the right topic and are wording it clearly. For example, I'm not very good at texting language and I don't know a lot of slang words. If I don't have much time to decipher what you are saying I'm not going to answer you, for no other fault then my own.

Basically play nice and try to treat everyone on here how you would like to be treated.

Comments

• Haven't seen much of the drama, but haven't been on much with the holiday. Haven't looked for it either! But "like!"
  • Luv it !! Totally agree !!
  • i remember u i joined last january!!!
  • Well said love. I'm the same way!
  • Hopefully people will listen to this!
  • I'm the same way! People probably don't know me either cause I steer clear of that stuff. It's just disheartening that people can't grow up and realize what this is: a PREGNANCY forum. As much as we all wanted new people on the forum, it seems like if this is the way it's going to be, then I'd rather just go back to everyone having had their babies and talking and discussing them and encouraging those ttc. It's sad people start it in the first place, it's even more sad lots of people get involved with it.
    I love everything you said and totally agree!
  • Agree, agree, agree.