TO ALL NEW MEMBERS!

Comments

• I used to belong but deleted my acct. A cpl months ago but im back :)

Im a ftm to a lil boy Jonah Avery born on 11/11 @107am, had a rough delivery but well worth it! He was 8#4oz 21.5 in long

Can't believe he's 6 weeks already!
  • I've been here since February.
    My name is Misty, im going to be 19 in February.

I'm married to a wonderful guy and we have a son together, Braiden. He was born March 29,2011. :)
  • I'm not new but thought I'd introduce myself :) my name is Morgan I'm 23 been married to my husband for almost 3 years. We had a beautiful babygirl on may 17, unfortunatelymy husband deployed 2 weeks later. We are getting ready to move back California where we are stationed and saying adios to this deployment!!!
  • Kara_lamek is the old screen name.
    Joined in january banned in September lol
    Had a mc february 1st of this year.
    Became prego again and am due february 29, 2012. Yes leap day!
    Having a little girl.
    Gracelyn Saphyra Duch.
    She is Cambodian/white!
    Jimmy is my man of 2 years.
  • I'm Arwen, 3 kids, 10 year old boy Theo, almost 9 year old girl Naomi and my baby boy Cable born November 4th :)

My husband and I have been married 11+ years, we live in Washington.
  • edited January 2012
  • I'm 38 wks with a baby boy.( Donovan)
    My husband and I have a little girl that turned one Dec 8th. Our son will be here Dec 30 via csection lol.
  • My name is Yesenia, I'm a FTM at 27. Married and in the military.

Baby Michael was born 1 Nov, 2011. I was induced at 39weeks because of gestational diabetes. Didn't dilate enough after 24 hrs of pitocin and ended up having a c-section. Baby was born 8Lbs, 15Oz.

I was on Mirena for a year and depo for 3 cycles before TTC. It took over a year before being able to get pregnant.

I've been following pregly for since I found out I was pregnant and have learned alot. Sooo glad to finally be a member!

Welcome to all the new members :)
  • edited December 2011
    @michaelsmommy what branch are you in? My hubby is a seebee in the navy.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm brianna.
    Had my baby girl on november 30th of this year. She was born dead. My sunshine, Isabella.
    I'm 19, been with the same guy for about 3years. We plan on getting married, but we aren't sure when.
    I go to college full time. And he works full time.
    We live in oregon.
  • @navybabyonway I'm in the Army. Been in for 4 years. Stationed in California.
  • @michaelsmommy that's awesome! We are stationed in Californiaas well.
  • Hi I'm not new just lurking mostly.
    My name is Melinda been on here since January 2011.
    I have 7 children, 18, 15,14,13,3,2,& 5 months. My youngest is Liam and he was born 7-3-11.
    I'm 34, been married almost 5 years.
    I live in Orlando, Fl.
  • Hello! I'm not new either just wanted to introduce myself :-)

My name is brittani. I'm 22yo, had my little girl, trixie, on 11-8. I'm a ftm(first time mom). I'm engaged and have been for a yr now, not even planning it yet since we found out we were preggo 3 months after he proposed. I live in Ohio.
  • I'm not new either, been on the forum since I think feb. I'm 27, will be 28 in a month (oh my!). Been with my fiance for over 3 years, our son was born 9/6/11 I was 10 days late but he would've come on my induction day since my water broke on its own early in the am before I was due in. His birthday is special bc it's also me and his daddy's 3 yr anniversary. He'll be 4 months on 1/6.
  • Hey everyone welcome to pregly. :) I've been a memeber since feb/march.
    My name is stephanie
    I'm 22 years old
    I've been married for almost year half to my highschool sweetheart
    I had my baby boy nov 7 his name is Isaiah Lee
    I'm planning on having more children here soon.
  • My name is sam, I have been married to my hubby for nearly 9 years we have 3 daughters Ellie-may 8 (28th nov 03) 7lb 12 oz, Liberty Grace 5 (22nd oct 06) 6lb 7oz, Lexie Leigh (20 months) 8lb 12oz, and my little prince Jaxson Marc (5months) 9lb 3oz we live in birmingham england xx
  • My name is Aisha im also called Asha I live in Minneapolis, MN and im happily married for 4 years this is our first baby im almost 13 weeks along. Im really nervous. :)
  • Oh and im due July 5th 2012 yaay :D
  • I live in las vegas also
    28 years old
    Ftm
    Due jan 24th
    And have been with the love of my life for 7 years
    And don't know the sex of baby yet :)
  • Hi everyone my name is Karen im 20 years old...
    Im a ftm, had my son Jayden Joel on September 21 hes 3 months old...
    i live in Dallas, TX...
    im sooo happy i finally have an account ive had this app ever since i found out i was pregnant back in feburary.
  • Hi!! my name is Christina im 23 i have two beautiful girls Genavie is 7 and Jayden will be 4 Feb 19th.. i recently found out im 6weeks pregnant!! :) hoping for a baby boy.
    I work full time as an assistant manager.
    And live in California. :)
  • Hi!! my name is Christina im 23 i have two beautiful girls Genavie is 7 and Jayden will be 4 Feb 19th.. i recently found out im 6weeks pregnant!! :) hoping for a baby boy.
    I work full time as an assistant manager.
    And live in California. :)
  • Wow soo many new members :) nice to meet all of you , I'm so happy they opened the forum for all you guys to join!
  • My name is Heather, I have 2 girls 7 and 5 and another girl due April 9th 2012
  • Been with my boyfriend have been back together for 2 years this is our second child together, as Brandi 7 Sumer 5.
  • Hi I'm toni
    I'm 21 yrs old
    Been with bd for 5 yrs in march (wow that seems like a long time!)
    I have 2 little boys, Harley my 3 yr old and Hunter born 11/14/11
    I live in England :D
  • I had my son on 10/10 I'm an old member.
  • Hello my name is Elissa im 30yrs old married with 3yr old twin boys. I am due March 3rd but more likely beginning of Feb if they will wait that long with my 2nd set of twins boy/girl. Totally scared to death of being a mommy of another set of twins. I know there's a spot on here for mommys of multiples but nobodys ever on there so hopefully all the rest of u mommys will be able to help with questions later on :) .....Merry Christmas Everyone