klhpih

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
m

Comments

• No it really isn't. Lol. This is what I do I got a neti pot u can buy at Walmart simply saline brand use that in a hot steamy shower. Eating garlic cloves and honey helps. Its my only alternative to meds and it knocks it out fast
  • @bahamamama4828 lol I knew it really wasn't. Good thing I asked. What's a neti pot tho? I don't know if I wanna try go into wal mart right now lol
    Ugh I don't think I can eat a garlic clove. But I could take some honey lol.
  • Looks like a genies lamp you put warm water and saline salt in and run water thru your nostril. Swallow pieces of cloves with tons of honey don't chew it! Yuck lol
  • You can also take a warm shower and rub Vic's on your chest, and drink some warm caffeine free tea :) I prefer camomile with a lemon wedge and honey!
  • Hope u feel better. Yea there's no much over the counter meds you can take while pregnant. Good thing your 40 weeks, are you going to get induced?
  • You can take mucinex, any Tylenol cold type product, I forget the rest... I would google it...
  • @Bahamamama4828 ok idk if i could do that with the honey and garlic. if i still have a cold after tomorrow ima look for that thing at walmart.

@myasmommy2009 ok i got vics but ima have to wait till after christmas to go to walmart. i hope the cold is gone by then...

@Dumanityann i know...i thought only plain tylenol was safe. i don't know if i am getting induced but i don't want to be. my first child was born at 41 weeks without being induced.

@Ali_in_OK can i really? i googled and the website said plain tylenol cold was safe but i wasn't for sure. it said the cold anf multi symptoms were not ok tho. i think i should call my doctors advice line..lol
  • Haha ya call doc lol I was always told its a no go
  • Only sudefed is good during pregnancy.and breast feeding. You can use vapor rub and nasal spray to.. but that's it chica sorry.
  • I was told musinex...the plain one not the dm kind...I took it while I was preggo.