just a question...

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
Who here is under the impression that my boyfriend/Bentley's dad is "under age". It was brought to my attention that someone on here does and I'm just wondering where you got your facts from lol?

Comments

• Where did you read that?
  • Lol so lame. I never thought that nor do I care. :) so no idea I'm not apart of anthing or group
  • It was posted yesterday under an alias name I believe
  • It was on a mud post on someone pretending to be u.
  • Apparently someone made a sn named "bentleysmommie". My old one was "bentleysmommy" so I guess they were trying to recreate it or something but anyway, after I made my post about me being back, that person started a thread saying a bunch of mean stuff about me and made a comment about me having a baby with my "underage" boyfriend? Taylor's not underage so I was wondering where the got it from lol. One of the mods deleted the thread and I think they deleted the member too but I'm sure they just made a new sn since sign up is still open.
  • It was the person who made the account posing as you n talking mad shit Kelsey. The threads (2) were disposed of pretty quick. Don't sweat it girl. Everyone on here knows your story and knows better. Stupid is as stupid does, you know that ;-)
  • Why would you even care as to what anybody says? Really making FAKE pregly accounts is the most immature thing I have ever heard of. Someone needs to learn how to be a mom. Can't believe someone has THAT much time on their hands. Smh!
  • I just thought it was funny lol. I've never once said Taylor is underage. I didn't even meet him till he was 18 so I was just wondering haha. I guess they were just making stuff up to talk. I know the other stuff they said too. Doesn't phase me, I was just wondering about this :)
  • This is getting old. I have seen the people who question the drama actually participate in it ( not u ) :)