lets get to know eachother....again lol

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
hey everyone,
i figured now that the site has opened up again we can get acquainted:)

im jasmine
i have a chubby little girl who will be 18 weeks this friday
i had her on 8/26/11 @ 37+6weeks

im an old member and havent really posted on here in a while

Comments

• I'm Amber I'm 20 been married to my wonderful hubby for 2 years. I'm from Texas & a ftm to a handsome boy born Sept 30, 2011 @ 37 weeks.
  • I'm AmyI have a 12,7 & 4 year old girls and a 7 week old boy!! :)
  • hi amber :)
    are you a new member?
    im a ftm too. whats your little guys name?
    how are you enjoying mommyhood?
  • hi amy :)
    wow! you finally got ur little boy huh.
    i would love to have that many kids :)
  • I'm Cynthia. I am 36 and a first time mom to a beautiful almost 6 month old little boy named Leven. His father has nothing to do with him, so I am truly a single mother but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
  • I'm Lauren! I have 8,5,2 yr old boys and a month old daughter :-D
  • @jazzi89 I'm a returning member. I was banned for NOTHING :( but I love it. His name is Javier III but we call him Baby Javi lol & how's mommyhood treating you?
  • I'm Isnino, am 23 married for a year and one week...I'm from San Diego, and now in Seattle ftm mom to my princess Makiya born Sept 24th 2011 right on her due date 40 weeks :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi I'm brittani. I'm 22yo. I've been with my fiance for four years..engaged for one yr now.
    I'm a ftm to a little girl, she will be 7 weeks old tomorrow.
    She was born on 11-8 at 38 +2 weeks.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi i'm chris i'm 33 and a first time mom. I have a 5 month old xavier. @levensmommy it is good to see another older ftm on here. ;;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yes we got the boy finally!! and I wouldn't mind another lil one!! :) we were certin when i pregnant that it would be another girl!! lol
  • @levensmommy thats awesome, i give you huge props for being strong. and i love your sons name ive never heard it before :)

@TxMommy93011 ya alot of ppl got banned for nothing...what was your old username? aww baby javi i like that, mommy hood is awesome so far!!

@isnino aww your little makiya is a month younger than ayva

@August22baby wow, u want another one?! i couldnt imagine having a 4month old and trying for another lol ayvas quite the handful lol
  • ashley!! lol
  • I was HisMom20 lol yeah I was pretty pissed lol cause a week or 2 after I was banned I went into labor lol
  • I'm Amanda. I've been a pregly member since I found out I was pregnant in February. Haven't posted much lately cause of how boring it had become. I'm 27 years old, have been married for (almost) 4 years to my best friend. We have a 4 year old son Wyatt Ray and a 10 week old little girl (precious little peanut in the picture) named Aubree Jane. Nice to meet y'all :)
  • Hello all! I am mom to a 13 yo daughter, 3 yo son, and an almost 6 mo daughter who was born on July 6th! I have been a member since February (I think), but haven't been on much in the past couple of months.... Too busy with mommyhood and working full time. I hope everyone has had a healthy, happy, blessed holiday season.
  • I've been here since I think February. I had a MC in march. I have 4 biological kids 3 girls and a boy. I'm expecting another little boy in April. I'm engaged to a wonderful man that has two kids his self. A boy and a girl. I'm 26 years old. I'm from Ohio. I love bring a mommy! I post things here and there when I read something I can help on. I love to help. I've been through a lot in my life! Im here to listen and give advise. Nice to meet everyone new and old again lol
  • @jazzi89 Thanks and thanks. He's actually named after my grandfather.
  • @TxMommy93011 hmmm i dont remember u

nice to meet all of u guys :)
  • Im Virginia. I am new to being able to post on pregly but I've been reading since March! I am a FTM to a 7 week old little girl Lillian. She is awesome.
  • Hi, I'm christina,newly registered but have been on pfa. My son Camryn was born 9/24
  • I'm Tara I'm not new here but was one of the last to join. I lurked mostly. I live in Oregon and I'm a cpm (midwife) and an lc. I have 3 kids-9,2,and 2 months. :)
  • My name is JoAnn. I have 4 kids 14, 12, 10 yrs and our 3 month old Gumdrop. Been here since Feb, haven't posted much in awhile but back off and on now :)
  • Hi I'm Anna I'm 21 been married for 4 yrs. I have a boy(3) and my princess 2mnts, I've been here since may
  • Hello everybody my name is jetzabel im 21. Been with my bf for 4yrs and we conceived on 2008 but our baby had anasfelic (i always forget to write this word) and died right when he was born. We conceived again on oct 2010 and had our baby july 22, 2011. Her name is camila and shes my world.
  • I'm Julie I had my baby on 9/9/11 I was 40weeks 4days. Her name is Carly. I also have an angel baby that shared carlys due date. She was due Sept 5th 2010, Carly was due Sept 5th, 2011. I lost her when I was 16weeks pregnant she stopped growing at 14 weeks. Her name was going to be chloe.
  • hi everyone, i'm kat.. also an old member but i dont really post much :-) i have a baby girl born on the 11 august 2011.. when she screams she could break glass :-D

nice to meet you all ;-)