October Mommies to be

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 6 weeks pregnant and supper scared of giving birth my 1st baby and we are supper excited.

Comments

• Snap lol x
  • I'm here with ya, just I don't know how far along Im but should be due in October was hoping to find out today but they canceled my appointment. Our first also and can't wait till it gets here
  • Aww how sweet Congrats were supper happy ... let me know how it goes
  • Wow I'm 6weeks too..due oct 22...and first baby too!
  • Lol in due on October 25th that's great... were are supper excited as this is our 1st on both sides
  • Due oct 17 with our 4th and last :) congrats ladies!
  • @Intri I'm due Oct 22nd too! Seems like time is creeping by!
  • Due oct 20 with my first!!
  • Aww Congrats Sara!!!!
  • Yuppies we will be pregnant all summer. Bummer but I'm sure it will all be worth it when our lil bundles of joy are here can't wait... any names yet ladies
  • I'm due October 1st with my second we are so excited! We picked Sophia for a girl and we haven't agreed on a boy name yet lol.......... :-D
  • Due October 16th with our 1st and terrified lol
  • Im due oct 1st with our first and are super excited as well. If we have a girl well name her arely linette if a boy i think alejandro like daddy :) . Congrats to all oct mommys :)
  • I'm excited to be pregnant this summer bc of all the summer food!! If its a girl her name will b novalee Jessica and the daddy is picking the boys name. He has no idea yet lol
  • @elsamaria1 we have same due date...how cool :)
  • October 14th with my first. I'm 8 weeks and 1 day.
  • Due October 16th with our 1st and terrified lol
  • edited March 2011
    @ pregnantagain Sofia is a beutuful name
  • I am due oct 21 with my first child. We are not finding out the sex of it and if it is boy the name will be michael allen and if we have a girl her name will be chelsea jo
  • Rawsky we got busy on the same day.... lol keep me posted let's see who gives birth first....
  • @ cahale Aww how cute I love the name chelsea.... are you doing epidural or not??
  • I'm due october 8th with 2nd baby and letter me tell u 1st time ladys ur body will know what to do and its an intense thing u can't compare other ppls birthing experiences because no two births are the same everyone reacts diff. Good luck and enjoy it all I can tell u any pain that u may encounter while giving birth will soon be forgoten when u see the face of that little angel u created .
  • @ finallyprego congrats that a cute name.... if its a girl that I have I'm thinking of carrie, Karrie, unsure yet.....haven't thought of any boys yet
  • Elsamaria1 yes epidural and by the way my name is carrie I was named after my aunt that died 4 hours after being born so it is a great name and the nickname can be carebear it works
  • Oh really lol...that's kewl!!...
  • I have no morning sickness.... just really tired.... but I guess I'm one of the lucky ones cause I have not felt like throwing up or nothing... I'm glad
  • Hello. I'm new to the board. I'm due Oct 28
  • Wow im due oct 23 wit my third baby! Excited.
  • I have no morning sickness either but I do get nasuea all the time
  • I'm sick 24/7