born sleeping.

2»

Comments

• thats jen :)

brianna andy and i lit candles for baby isabella and addison on fb :)
  • thats jen :)

brianna andy and i lit candles for isabella and addison on fb :)
  • Oh I understand a loss is a loss but I think I myself would be worse off holding a still born. That's just my opinion though. I took my MC extremely hard. I would never ever wish this upon any mother that's for sure! Its hard regardless. Again sorry for your loss hun.
  • I am so sorry for your loss, it reminds me of when I lost Mason. I was 22 weeks and I day. I got to listen to his heart beat an hr before he was born. He was not still born but he died before I got to hold him in my arms. I miss him every day. He also looked like me and had my long toes and fingers.
  • @jazi89 ohh okay, thanks(: and thank you <3
    @momofsoontobe7 oh, sorry I didn't mean that in a rude way. I just reread it and it sounded kind of precocious. :/

@jodi102011 wow, I'm sorry :/ I'm glad you got to hear his hearbeat one last time though. Did you take pictures? And get to hold him?
  • I have NEVER cried over a Pregly post. :( Not ever. Until now. I am so sorry for your loss. I am almost hysterical!!!!!!! Sometimes life is unfair and cruel. You are one strong lady. I could never have gotten through that. :( MAJOR hugs! I will think about you and Isabella and Robert for a long time now, I hope you find the peace you are looking for!
  • Thank you @fate <3
    You never know how you will handle things until you go through it and experience it.
    I think everyone has it in them to overcome something, even as heart breaking as loosing a child.
  • @MomOfAnAngel, yes I did get to hold him, he moved in my arms but the nurse said that was just nerves. I did also take pictures. I was in shock though, I was mad and didnt understand any of it. I take one day at a time. Thats all I can do.
  • so sorry for your loss, i have my very own angel Max who was born sleeping on Feb 9th this yr at 36+4 days weighing 3ib 13ozs. I hope your becoming stronger and have had a gentle xmas x
  • So sorry for your lost love. keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers
  • @jodi102011 I'm glad you did that. A lot of people don't and later wish they had. And I know what you mean, I was in shock, too. Kind of like it were a bad dream and it should be over soon.

@sazwick I'm sorry for you loss as well. I hate that other families have experienced this. And I hope christmas was gentle for you as well.

@marinewifey10 thank you. (:
  • It took me two times to get through this cause I started to cry and couldn't read anymore...but wanted to finish so I picked up where I left off and cried some more.

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I will never know how that feels. I know you don't think you are strong, but you are...you are VERY VERY strong. My heart and thoughts go out to your family!<3
  • it was a gentle time for us and i hope yours was gentle two x
  • Rip baby girl my thought with u & Ur family
  • :'( Brings back so many memories, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please talk to Robert, people forget that the daddies hurt too.
  • Haha the last name gives it away, but Jennifer lee Rocketfield. Cheryl's friend :)