Comments

• @clope18 happy anniversary hun. My daughter is 3 months today :) thas kool how u met him. Sounds like summer love with the whole car wash thing
  • @bigbelly wow 8 yrs congrats. All relationships have UPS n downs. 2 kiddos, congrats momma. Lol I dont kno how to play pool. I wana learn lol
  • @my2boys awe I loved reading ur story. He was not giving up on u. Who would of thought u two would have two boys together :) lol about him bringing a teddy bear thru the drive thru of bk. I bet u was blushing.
  • edited December 2011
    I met my hubby at a party in '07. Didn't care for him too much. A few months later we started "texting" then dated, we married in Aug'10 and I'm 17w due June 5th with our first! And yes this baby was planned we tried for a year. This past spring we had a chemical pregnancy & miscarriage. But now have our sticky "kicky" bun.
  • I met my husband his senior year, my sophomore year of high school at a party. We went to different high schools and he was a football player so when I told him I had heard of him he got a HUGE head! Anyway, we didn't exchange numbers or anything because he had a girlfriend. Two years later we were at a party again (I was with my boyfriend at the time). His best friend was dating a good friend of mine so it was inevitable that we would meet again. He was GORGEOUS! And I could not take my eyes off him! Anyway, Dustin (my hubby) approached Alex (boyfriend at the time) and me and told Alex he was going to beat him up and if he won he got to take me home (Dustin was drunk lol). I wouldn't let them fight but Dustin hit on me all night. He then started coming to see me at work (McDonald's) and ask when I was going to leave Alex to be with him. Alex and I got engaged but ended up breaking up three months later but I never saw Dustin again. :-( Then in January of 2011 we saw each other at Wal Mart (another one of Dustin's drunk nights) and talked for awhile. he sent me a Facebook message with his number and told me to get ahold of him sometime. Well, I text him that night and we were an official couple five days later. I moved in after two weeks and we were engaged March 27. Married October 22 and we are expecting our welcome accident in March 27, 2012! We definitely moved fast but he is the best person ever and I cannot imagine my life without him. Our princess was not planned, but not prevented! Annnd...sorry for writing a novel!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It was in 2004 when we were in 8th grade,he was actually going @ with my friend but he asked me out when they broke up, I got prego during 10 grade 07 and had my wonderful son that's when we got together and have been since then,and now whe have a beautiful daughter my life is perfect and LOVE all of them to death....
  • It was in 2004 when we were in 8th grade,he was actually going @ with my friend but he asked me out when they broke up, I got prego during 10 grade 07 and had my wonderful son that's when we got together and have been since then,and now whe have a beautiful daughter my life is perfect and LOVE all of them to death....
  • I met my hubby the day after I moved back to my hometown through some mutual friends at a houseboat party. We exchanged #s and talked all night. A couple days go by and next thing I know my friend stole his number and was trying to get with him( was the story of my life all through highschool) Her and I were moving into a house together and needed more roommates so him and another old guy friend moved in. Me and him got accused of so much but we were just best friends! We were fed up and on my 21st bday party he confessed how he was with the wrong person. We had some UPS and downs, but engaged Nov 2009 married a year later and we just had our amazing son Sept 2011! He wasnt planned nor prevented. We were putting it in gods hands!
  • My husband and I met 4 1/2 years ago through a mutual friend, talked for years as best friends, then in 2009 we figured out that we wanted the same things in life and a relationship...got together and he told me he'd been in love with me that whole time but didn't wanna ruin our friendship lol...we got married the 17th, and are expecting our first baby together in April. We have 5 girls all together, and having an unknown sex(hopefully we'll know soon)
  • My bf and I met on an online dating site a year and a half ago. We talked for a while and I tried dio hard to get him to come meet me, we were both seeing other people too not exclusively. Well he was kinda hesitant because we lived thirty minutes apart. Well I finally got him to come see me and the first night we hung out I made him fart by tickling him he was so embarrassed I didn't think I would see him again.well I got him to hang out with me again and we dated for two weeks. Well one night I finally told him I was still talking to the guy I met before him and he told me he thought I should end it so I went to the bathroom called him and told him I met someone new .well we went back to his apartment and talked all night and finally made it official. That was september and in december when his,lease was up he moved into my place. Feb we went to florida came back and got pregnant totally unplanned because I was told id never have kids baby liam is one month old and we are still together. We have some tough times but I love him more than anything and I owe itr all to plenty of fish.com
  • Ooooooh girl you know it! 8-| He always used to throw crap in y face from when we were just friends, sometimes I do too but he does more lol...our anniversary is May 20 :)
  • @gatorbob laughing my ass off at "hooker with a great smile"
    Bahahaha
  • I meet hubby on a personals website. He sent me a message... We talked on the phone for a few days... Meet for coffee and have been together ever since. We moved in together after 2mos. We were married 1yr in Sept and will be together 6yrs in feb. Our daughter was not planned, but not an accident. We were not doing anything to prevent a pregnancy... But we thought I wasn't going to be able to get pregnant without help. Apparently (and thankfully) that wasn't the case lol. Our beautiful daughter was born the day before our 1st anniversary...hell of an anniversary present lol....she was 3.5wks early :)
  • I met my hubby when I was 14 in highschool and got married when I was 20 and he was 21. I'm 28 now and we have 4 kids :) Love him more every day!
  • I met hubby through one of my friends.she met him on an online dating site and was going to meet him and wanted me to come along incase he was a nut job. And me and him ended up dating instead met in febuary2009 was engaged in june2009 and married 10-10-10 Xavier was a hunnymoon baby I was off birthcontrol we were trying but me being older I thought I would take me a long time to get pregnant I was wrong but wouldn't change a thing :X
  • I met my hubby though his best friend.. I uses to date his best friend and told him I needed a job and so he got me a job and the person that hired me was my hubby After me and his best friend broke up we started dating we dated for a month and he asked me to merry him and our little girl was planned
  • I met my hubby at wal-mart!! We both worked there. I was in a realationship with someone esle. He was very abusive to me and I use to come to work all beat up and my hubby now would tell me I deserved better. My hubby and i became real close he was my bff and when i finally had enough courage to leave my abusive realationship he helped me get through it. then about 6 months later we started dating.. Eleven years and three kids later we are as strong as ever!! He acts as the father to my oldest that I had with my ex!! 2 of my 3 were planned!!
  • I met my husband on his first day at work in july 09 lol we both worked at a pizza place. Well I looked at him weird cause I didn't know who he was and he called me a "p***y" as I passed by lol well we pretty much hated each other for a month but grew on each other since we worked everyday together. In oct 09 we got together:) then married in feb 11 and now we're expecting our first baby in july 12 :)
  • Chris and I met at a football game. Then in July of 2008 we started dating. We had our son March 29,2011. He was not planned. We got married July 22,2011. We've been together for a little over three years now. :)
  • Yep lol even then i had such a crush on him even though i knew nothing would happen with it lol. and not to mention i looked like absolute crap with no makeup.nasty hair and whatnot but i guess i should be glad that he fell in love with me at my worst
  • My hubby and I met working together in 08 and started dating, we made it official and got married Dec 18 08. I got preggo 3months later with my 2 yr old. A yr ago we seperated and had a short custody battle. One day decided to talk things over and one thing led to another and I got pregnant with my 2 month old baby girl. Needless to say we got back together and have been great ever since.
  • @starlilly sorry about ur situation with ur ex but im glad ur out of that abusive relationship. Ur hubby now is a good man :)
  • I met my husband in 2000, right before I graduated high school. We worked together at a grocery store and I didn't know how old he was until after we went out. He's 2 years younger than me lol! We got married in '04 and both our daughters were planned.
  • He is a great man!! I wouldn't change anything about him!! :)
  • Lol @starlilly thats y u keep wanting to have his babies lol ;)
  • lol yup! That's it! Somerimes I feel bad for him!! having all these girls, but there's a boy now so not so much. lol :D
  • I met my hubby in august 2008 through eHarmony (yeah, it really does work!) when he got stationed in California (air force). It was an instant connection I have never had with any other guy. It was so surreal! We started dating 12september2008, moved in together in June 2009, engaged in August 2009 while riding my horses (so romantic!), legally married september 16, 2009 and a ceremony july 10, 2010. My daughter Olivia, 2 months now, wasn't planned. I had a planned pregnancy in October 2010 (after trying for 1 month haha) but had a MC december 5 2010 :(. I was supposed to wait til March to try again, but I quit my stressful job January 31 so, in celebration, I came home to a nakie massage by my hub annnd I found out on feb 14 2011 I was expecting! Lol. That was the only night it could have been, so she must have been meant to be! We are more in love than ever before now that she is here and we are planning to try again spring/summer 2013 :) we plan on having 3 (or 4 if twins, as his mom is identical sooo it's possible!) Sorry it's long! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I met Luis at a wedding back in 1999, his brother actually asked me to dance with him and I said yes of course I love to dance. As we were dancing he asked how old I was I said 16 and he said "oh hell no" and he said your my lil brothers age.lol I went and sat down and a few minutes later Luis walked over to me and asked me to dance. We danced all night long.lol at the end of the night he asked me for my number but we couldn't find a pen so he didn't get it. Well it turns out him & my cousin went to the same high school and he got my number from him. So one day he called and I was so happy he called because he was such a gentleman and he was so handsome which was a plus I thought I'd never hear from him. We talked everyday for hours. We started dating in Oct 1999 & we got married June 14, 2008:) and yes Julian was very much planned:) we love him so much he's made our life complete.