13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @KendylsMommy lol that sounds like me!! Then i realized I must be boring so try to do little things to keep it fun!!
  • Well first I will say that my husband and I do not participate in the same activities we did when we were younger! My best friend was dating my husbands best friend and they introduced us. The first time I ever met him he was really high and called me a rabid dog! He asked for a re-do and we had our first date January 23 1999, I was 15, he was 17.We bought our house April of 2003 and dated for 7 years before we wed on September 24 2006. This January we will be together for 13 years! And I'm happy to say that I'm in love with him a little more each day! He has given me so much happiness and two amazingly beautiful children!!! :)
  • @KendylsMommy lmao sounds like my hubby ;)
  • I met my bd 5 yrs ago at the bar he worked in. He was just walking back behind the bar and my friend dared me to pinch his bum lol so I did! Then 2 days later he got my number off another friend and text me saying 'hi beautiful its superman' lol! I had no idea who it was! We text for a few days before he finally snuck up on me in the street! I had hardly no makeup on and my hair was a mess cz I was stood in the rain so was so embaressed but he told me I looked beautiful :) and he took his jacket off and held it above my head (even though I told him not to) until we found shelter :) if only he was that sweet now lol
  • My bf and I met through my family. He went go school with my cousin after hanging out for a few months or so he kept asking me to be his gf and I kept refusing lol. The weekend of my birthday I was only going to stay one night I ended up staying the whole weekend. My second night we got t boned by a semi and the cop asked me if he was my bf I said yes Idk why it just came out lol. when we got to the hospital he asked if he was really my bf I said "I suppose we could give it a try" lol. After the accident I moved in with him so it was pretty fast. A year later we got pregnant with brody. And on Christmas eve this year he proposed. He became my best friend just days after meeting and I'm glad he will be by husband one day
  • @juliansmommy awe, me n nigel danced the whole night at the club too. Ur lucky ur cousin went to the same school as him :) Nigel & I met on Oct 29 in 05. When in Oct did u guys meet
  • Shaun and I met in high school and have been together almost 8 years now. He's 26 and I'm 24 :) Lilly is 4 1/2 months old and tho she wasn't planned she was no accident either..she was meant to be :) were so happy!
  • @mrsthompson- R u serious??!!! We met Oct 29, 1999:)
  • @juliansmommy lmao no wonder I like u haha Oct 29 is the best day lmao & we got married April 10th, 2010
  • hubby and i met while we were dating other people at an arcade in 00 or 01 while i was in middle school and i was mean and teased him A LOT when i got to hs..he was sophmore, me freshman. he was soooooo nerdy and skinny then and i was just a beeeyotch lol. then he switched hs and i didn't see him for awhile till 04...at an arcade again. i saw a medium built guy from behind and was like "ooh..who is this guy in the white beater" lmao after a day of meeting and getting know each other again and exchanging numbers and talking all night on the phone, went over to his house the next day, became friends and ahhhh.. friends with benefits for about 4 months lol, he finally asked me to be his girl, got engaged in 6 months, stayed engaged for 9 years and now we've been married for 2 years, dec 31 will make 2, and had our first baby <3 he loves..ABOSULTELY LOVES..to tells everyone that i use to make fun of him and rubs it in my face with "now look who she's married to" haha
  • We met through Craigslist. I was looking for a room to rent or a roommate at the time so I made a post to find either. He replied the next day, we decided to meet, looked at the place, liked it, and moved in that same week. We started off as roommates, but things escalated to "live-in-partners" pretty quickly lol...

Anyway, here we are now.. almost 3 years later with a baby girl.. whom I may add is the BEST (little chubby) thing that's ever happened to me...

*I love my stinky butt... And her daddy is alright... Lol ;)

• Met my hubby in 7th grade home ec and u
    yes baby was planned :-)
  • I first met my hubby when we were 16.. his cousin was my (on again, off again) best friend and we used to meet up at a local teen club.. we stopped hanging out at 17, didn't meet up again til we were 21.. at a CLUB once again LOL :) from there on we hung out every weekend, began dating shortly afterwards, got married at 24.. and had our planned/unplanned baby at 25 :) we call our baby the experiment baby, long story! but he's the BEST thing to ever happen to us both!
  • @MrsThompson34 yes I was indeed blushing when he handed it to me! Actually we have been married 2 and a half years I dont know why I put one year, now that I think about it today is our 5 year anniversary of dating. It is odd to think that it feels like we just met, yet at the same time it feels like we have known each other forever!
  • @my2boys happy anniversary hun. Thats a long time :)
  • Thank u girl
  • I met Mike in late 2009 at a call center that we both worked at. I was a customer service rep and he was the security guard. He interested me at first sight, but he was engaged, so we were just friends. He got married in May of 2010, and then a couple weeks later his wife decided she didnt love him anymore and left. We ended up sleeping together a few times, but he wasnt ready to be with me, so I rebounded and started partying even harder with a new guy. I got pregnant about a month after we started dating, and broke up when I was 2 months pregnant. I guess the damsel in distress bit did well for me, because Mike and I started seeing each other again, and as time went on, it got more serious. We cant really decide on a date when we became official, so we're just calling it January 1st, making it almost 1 year that weve been together. He was there for my labor and was the first one to hold my son. Now, Daniel is crazy about his Papa (Mike), and Mike tells everyone about his awesome little boy.
  • We DO have a lot in common! :) we met May 23rd 2004. Married December 4th 2004. Had our baby September 29th 2011. :X
  • @musicmomma sept 29 was edd lol but I had my baby on the 27th. My bday is may 12th.
  • I met my fiance on an.online dating site, not real romantic but I was s single mum with no other real way of meeting new people. Was an instant connection, moved in together at 4 weeks, engaged at 7 weeks, pregnant by 3 months and now a little over a year later we are very happy... Our daughter wasn't planned but wasn't prevented
  • I ended up being induced - my edd was the 24th of September. :)
  • My bubby was his co-worker. He gave Tim my number. Tim started texting me June 30th 2009 we went on our first date July 24 09 and were a couple by the end of the week. Moved into our home that September and married February 12. I knew it was right because my 3 boys loved him. When my oldest son (7) said he wanted Tim to be his dad. I had zero doubts he was my forever. Tim deployed in May 10 returned the last week of April 11 and we conceived the first week of May 11. In 4 weeks we will have our 4th son and complete our family!