I left PFA

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
And now I think I need to leave here too. And you can call this a cry for attention if you want too. But some of you ladies have become my only friends. I lost all of mine when I got pregnant because I chose not to party or they just didn't want to take the time to hang out with the pregnant girl. Yeah I'm 17 but I chose to grow up, not only because I needed to for my son, but I wanted to. Some of you ladies have gotten me thru some hard times. But right now I'm dealing with depression. And hearing that I'm a bad mom, I'm a child, I'm stupid,etc, isn't helping. And yeah people are saying ignore it or who cares but it still hurts regardless. The bad is outweighing the good right now when it comes down to being apart of this forum. But I just want to tell all of you ladies that I hope you have happy healthy babies and those who are ttc, I hope you get your little miracles soon!

Bye Preglies!

-Kelsie and Bentley!

Comments

• Girl didnt all those people get banned? I mean why now, now that it seems like Pregly is getting better?
  • Will you add me to fb?
  • @adrianna People are giving her crap on FB. She really can't catch a break. I don't know the whole story this time, but I do know someone called her stupid, and a bad mom who doesn't care about Bentley's safety. -All untrue. Give Bentley hugs from all of us who supported you two. We do love you, Kelsie.
  • Because people still aren't keeping their mouths closed unfortunately :-/ @bahamamama4728 I can email her on fb for you to add her? Idk if she left yet, I don't think anyone is on right now.
  • @bahamamama4828 yeahh my name is Kelsie Lousie Wright. The profile pic is the same one on here.

@addrianna trust me, they're not all gone. They're waiting for it to die down for a bit, then they'll pop back up with fake accounts they made for back up or use their friends accounts who don't get on here anymore. That's what happened last time.
  • ...they made numerous accounts to come back with. They're a lot more prepared then they were last time. It's going to hit in intervals. It's nowhere near over! :-/
  • @fate I understand that but she should just stay here. She def needs all the support she can get. I think things around here are getting better, just a thought @bentleysmommy716
  • Sorry to hear that I was a teen mom so if you ever need anything im on fb and here ;) @bentleysmommy716
  • edited December 2011
    @addrianna Looks can be deceiving. It is nowhere near over. Those girls are lurking here, watching everything like little ugly vultures. They will post with their new accounts soon, I'm sure. Their lives aren't filled with enough happiness, so they come here and attempt to hurt people.
  • don't leave...soon all the ones will be banned from pregly. esp if ur feeling depressed we are all here for u. i was once in ur shoes. i had my daughter when i was 16...stopped hanging out with my friends because they were out partying and had noone to talk to...so i know exactly how u feel.

hope u stick around mama...don't listen to those women. u seem much more mature at 17!
  • Not nice...ive been around seen it happen so disappointing :( @fate
  • Sorry you had a hard time. Honestly I think you were just asking a question and she fired back at you so rudely. I hate to see you leave, especially when I don't even know who the other gal is and you are so active. I hope to see you somewhere :(
  • I hope you stay too Kelsie. Those of us that count <3 you and really don't want you to go!! :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was thinking the same thing @cupcake22
  • Alot of lost friends.. Your gonna regret it when you need someone to talk to :/ I lost ALL of my friends. All ive got is this pfa.
  • I really don't know you but can relate to not having friends. All my friends left when I got pregnant. I wasn't drinking , smoking. Partying anymore. Last night was the first time i went out with a girlfriend in a year:/ I went with her to get her tattoo fixed. Other than that I don't know what I would do if pregly wasn't around! With that being said you should stay maybe lay low for awhile:)
  • If you ever wana talk I'm here.. I'm 19 and I wouldn't ever down you or say your a bad mom I never really talked to you but you seen cool and a really great mommy. If you want to add me on facebook my name is Andy N Chloe I'm always here to talk if you need something or just want someone to talk to. :)
  • And btw I have no friends either all mine backstabbed me and took my boyfriends.. some friends huh. Luckly my hubby stood by my side :)
  • I agree she is a wonderful mama, I only know from pregly lol. I hope things get better, I have been there before as well. :)
  • I hope you come back to pfb I enjoyed reading about Bentley and his pix are always so cute. I know how it feels not to have friends but don't let the ignorant people get to you. Just cuz of your age doesn't make you any better then anyone else my mom , sister, and friend were all teenage moms and they are the ones I try to follow in. You learn at an early age to grow up and what really love is. Your a great Mom
  • I give up, Kels. I see you posting elsewhere but not here. Pay attention to the good posts about you... Good attention is better than bad attention.
  • I love seeing what you have to write kelsie. Who gives a darn how old you are? I know it's much easier said than done to ignore hurtful words, trust me I'm going through something somewhat similar now. But most of it is how you interpret what's being said (according to my therapist; again, easier said than done). You're obviously a great mama- Bentley's happy and healthy and growing, you've done your research in order to give advice...and it's good advice. There's a lot of us on here going through ppd. I don't post much here or on pfa but I'm always looking and considering advice given on pfa/pregly. @bentleysmommy716
  • Hi I know I don't know you but you seem nice I love reading wat you have to say and I'm a young mom too I'm 18 please don't leave! Add me on Facebook I'm always on if you wana talk krystalnaranjo@ymail.com my name is Krystal Marie
  • Good luck Kelsie, but nobody knows if your a good mother, but Bentley! And his opinion is the only one who matters :) so everytime he smiles he is telling you that you're a good momma :)
  • Why does it matter what people think or say about you? I understand it's hurtful but it only hurts you cause you let it! Screw the mean girls and stop letting them get to you!
  • See this makes me sad as well because I was in a bad relationship after I had my first (wasn't her dad) and he liked to say every name in the book he loved to pin point I was a mom at 17 fuck em it hurts at the time and trust me I know ur pain. It hurts like hell that ur baby you are willing to do anything to protect them why would the call you a bad mum I know but here I am 21 with three kids and all those things I've ever herd mean nothing now because I know that I'm a damn good mom and my children are very well taken care of so you can inbox me or whatever if u need to talk it wasn't that long ago I felt the same as u even thought for a spilt second maybe kid would be better with some one else but than one day it hit me I may 17 but m
This discussion has been closed.