Screw It!! You win!!

2»

Comments

• @addrianna I was suppose to go back last week :(
  • Wow that's not cool at all!!! I'd be making sure you check the Daycare out before hand.. I'm really picky about where my kids go to daycare at. No one can watch her while you work so you know for sure she will be in good hands regardless. That's so terrible. All the daycares I've been to they didn't mind. They ended up getting my daughter on a bottle soon after that onto a sippy cup bout 6 months.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew I know! She seriously tried to blame the mother for the daycare Providers negligent ass!
    &
  • @ashleyfew I know! She seriously tried to blame the mother for the daycare Providers negligent ass!
  • Sorry double post
  • Baby just needs more time. :) Nipple confusion sucks.
  • @fate unfortunately my past due bills don't care if she needs more time. Apparently they never bf'd! Lol. It definantly does suck tho!
  • Your boobs must be uber delicious to her. LOL.
  • @cupcake22 yea I have those. Before she started refusing the bottle those are the ones she used. I dnt think its the kind of bottles because she used to take them just fine. & I'm scared to give my baby rice cereal this early.
  • @cupcake22 she will be 8 weeks tuesday
  • As hard as it may be... Do not give in! When she is hungry enough she will eat! Thats what I've always learned! Have you tried tommee tippee bottles from babies r us? They are supposed to be the closest to a nipple.
  • Btw I worked with a baby who was over 6m she would never take a bottle so she would starve all day until her mom came. There were multiple times we asked her mom to help us out by doing bottles at home. She always said she would come the weekend & come in the next monday with excuse after excuse as to why she didn't. Needless to say the while time she only took 2 bottles from us and it was only when she slept. Luckily she started to easy baby food for us so she did eat some & we eventually got her on sippys months later! In her case it was the moms fault. It's hard for us to work with parents who don't try to work along side us! Luckily your baby is only 8w not 6m! Lol.
  • @babyluv8 I let her go 8 hours before & she still wouldnt eat. She was soo hungry! I just CANT go any longer than that. She eats every 2 hrs normally so that means she missed FOUR feeds.& she still didnt give in. Sorry I just cant bring myself to starve her like that. So idk about the when they are hungry enough they will eat theory. & yep ive tried those too. She used to take a bottle just fine so im not sure if its the nipple so much as it is her just being stubborn!
  • @babyluv8 yea that was the moms fault! But ive been trying everyday for 3 weeks with my lo.
  • Hmm thats frustrating. Especially since they say the longer you wait the harder it is. But in your case you started around 5w and they usually say by 8w you should introduce a bottle!
  • @babyluv8 actually I started her on a bottle once or twice a week since birth! She took them fine until I actually needed her too. Now she wont take them. Its like she knows I'm trying to go back to work. Its very frustrating. Especially because she used to take them.
  • @laura536 so I tried the little switch thing and it worked! At first she pushed it back out but then she took it. It was formula tho instead of bm because I'm thinking she doesn't want to drink the bm from the bottle when she knows the real source is still available. God I hope it continues to work!
  • yay!!! I'm so glad you found something!
  • @laura536 she just took another one! Had to trick her again bug she did it! She drunk that bottle town like it was going outa style! I'm just still trying not to get to excited tho.
  • Hopefully, she doesn't catch on to your tricks, lol!
  • @laura536 well it was good while it lasted but shes caught on:(