so, whats your new years resolution?

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes that is exactly what it is I bought a book and got a good learning dvd from my dad on parenting and disipline he taught a class at our church on it I'm going to find some good stuff in there that can help all of us to go in a good direction I'm sure we just all need time. Than u for the prayer I appreciate it very much very nice of you :)
  • My house is a hot mess!
  • To give MYself time, to not deny my mood changes. To be a better me. I guess.
  • My resolution is to work on me, to let things go, and to finish and be up to date on my children's scrapbooks!!! I let myself go after having Allison who is 3&1/2. I will try to do my hair and makeup even if I am wearing sweat pants! I tend to get very anxious about stupid things(its the OCD!) so I will try not to let little things bother me. And anyone who scrapbooks knows how time consuming it can be and I'm behind a while year for my daughter and haven't even started Ashton's!!

Happy New Year Mommies and Daddies!!!!
  • @mom924 i will pray fr YOU time! and crafting time lol
    @caroline8_p i will pray for you to be the best person you can be for YOURSELF and YOUR family :)
    @sophiasmom11 i will pray your diabetes get on track, you get the energy and strenght to loose yiour weight you want and healthy babies for you.
    @proudmommy8789 i pray you house magiclly cleans itself lol jk ill pray you find the energy to do it and be happy doing pput on your favorite tunes and jam and clean. thats what i do.
    @armhnismommy anytime girl! new year new beginings
    @jules so proud of yu for putting in the effort. thats what mommys do! keep uo the good work. ill pray for you.

ladys off to bed ill pray for all my preglies.
  • @ripKaydence
    Thank you! Happy New Year!
  • Thank u!
  • edited January 2012
    -have more patience
    -to not settle for contentment, but for true happiness! :)
    -to go out more (so my ppd wont just have me watching netflix & eating my feeling cuz I dunno how to deal w/ it)
    -&& of course & mainly...to be the best provider/mom I can be for my 2 kiddos! :)
  • Lose 40 lbs
    Pass all my classes
    Get pregnant
  • To lose 60 lbs and tone up this hamster pouch and to give up smoking! wish all you ladies luck with your resolutions x
  • Mine is to learn to have more patience with my kids lol! I love em but...4 is hard! Pray for me preglies! I can do it ;)
  • Lose baby weight after baby is born in june. breastfeed or pump for baby. And enjoy the year with family & friends.
  • Loose some baby weight..
    Do good in my nursing classes for my baby!
    Have an amazing wedding.
    Stop being hot headed!
  • I want to do the best I can at my job so I can get a wonderful raise...once I get the raise I wanna open a Roth IRA so that Zola will be set in the future!! This year is all about securing me and my daughters future!
  • ~I want to finally get my career started since it's been just over a year since I graduated college (bachelor's degree) and just about a yr since I received my RN license.
    ~I want to get out of this ppd funk I've been in for the past 4 months. I feel absolutely dead inside and I hate it.
    ~Get my own apt or house and enjoy my fiance and raising our son.

If I meet those 3 goals, life will be perfect!