Oversupply?

Try sage or sage tea before bed every night.
That is all. :>

**To slow down supply.

Comments

• What does sage do? Slow your supply down or increase it?
  • Oops meant to say it slows it down.
  • edited January 2012
    You almost tricked me! I got all excited when I seen over supply and sage tea then I seen to slow it down. I was hoping drinking sage tea would give me over supply! Lol :)
  • I have LOTS of oversupply. I pump it! :D I have *officially* 100, 8oz bags of milk in my freezer. :D
  • @fate... If you need a pimp to help you sell some of your milk... I'M your Gal

We can make a killing. $2.50 ever ounce. That's $2000 ...

That's $1500 for me and $500 for you. ;-)
  • @YNVTish Lmao! I was actually saving it for when I had my surgery to remove my kidney on January 5th because I have kidney disease, but I chickened out. :( Guess she'll be eating it with her cereal when she's done with my boob. :P
  • edited January 2012
    LOL @Fate .. my breastfeeding nurse said to use breast milk when you make your baby food. She said its perfect for mashed potatoes and also to thin out bananas, meat and veggies.
  • @YNVTish I plan to! Especially the bananas. The texture of those has turned all of my kids' heads away!

@Alwayzbeeurz2008 Why? :(
  • That's awesome! But if you don't mind me asking why would you wanna slow down your supply? @fate
  • @YNVTish I love you! I really LOLd at the 80/20 split!
  • @britt21 I don't want to. Lol.
  • I have oversupply and love it. Id rather have too much than not enough
  • Oh ok...now looking back on the posts idk why I asked or where i got the idea? Lol i am so sleep deprived! Lol @fate
  • @caroline8_p ... Lol thanks! Hey I figured Id be doing the foot work and the husteling to sell her milk. All she had to do is kick back in the confinement of her home and let her boobies do the work. Just think.. with out me she's working for free. I'm helping her step her game up and get her hustle on... LOL. (omg... I'm only joking ... I'm going to Hell for this I just know it.) Love you @Fate just joking girl.
  • :P It is a growing business I've heard. :))
  • Has anyone thought about donating their oversupply?
  • @graciesmomma I want to but I haven't pumped any lol I haven't pumped at all since I had my lo so maybe I should because I have oversupply a lot
  • Same here. I feel like I never have time.
  • @fate sry just now seeing this. I'm jelous because I wish I hd over supply I have just enough to have for baby while home and at work I wish I had the reasurence of back up milk/frozen milk like I did it the beining lol. In the 1st few week I had stock piled like 200 oz of frozen milk for when I went back to work or so I thought lol he went threw that really quick when I started only producing what I needed. So now I'm taking blessed thisle and fenugreek to try to trick my body into thinking I need more