Going insane

2»

Comments

• Omg reading this I thought I posted it I am going through exact same thing with my daughter and you know what worked for me last night... One I switched to gentle ease formula your bf so that might not work 2 I'm using only Dr brown bottles once again not work ;) 3 I put ceral into her bottle and gripe water and I also figured out she was hot so I stripped her down a little. From the ceral bottle she slept 5 hours I gave her another just formula bottle and well she is stirring now and it's been 3.5 hours. She like your LO was eating every 45 minutes for the last few days and major tummy issues. I also bounce her like I hold her under her arms like she is standing and gently bounce her up and down. She burps farts and goes to sleep like this... Hopefully this wasnt a fluke and this will work again tonight. I feel for you all the way around we are living parallel lives in this aspect :) I go back to work in like 2 weeks.
  • We went through the same thing. We were told to use 1/4 tsp maalox every 4 hour but I only do it in the evening when he is really hurting. It is for silent reflux.
  • Illl have to ask my doctor about the maalix @kimberly4411 my mom is watching him
  • Maybe she can keep him a little longer and you can nap
  • Oh I will definitely be napping when I go ti get him @kimberly4411
  • Good, i hope ya'll have a better night tonight
  • My lo had colic up until just few weeks ago (she's 3 1/2 months now). I would open up her pj's and massage her legs, it usually calmed her down. I also discovered that she was getting her molars, and started putting oragel on her gums. My husband was checking her front gums for teeth and just happened to feel teeth growing in the back