First time moms - any more babies?

edited January 2012 in Just for Fun
Our son was born on October 14. So far, I definitely don't want another child. I've been back at work for almost 2 months now and I don't know how working moms do it. I would never be a sahm though after being on leave for 7 weeks...unless I had an extremely wealthy husband.
Are you planning to have any more babies?

Comments

• YES! We are hoping for a boy. We already have the middle name picked out and my lo is only 2 months. Lol
  • I had our daughter November 1st. I had a difficult labor, she had a week long nicu stay, had problems with her umbilical cord stump, clogged tear duct, and really bad acid reflux. She is very high maintenance and never wants to be put down. I'm fortunate to be able to stay home with her. It's very difficult and trying at times, but I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. I want 3 more (crazy, right?) But hubby only wants one more and really soon.
  • I had our daughter august 19th & I've got the baby vapors again already! LOL but we wanna wait till we buy a bigger home and my hubby gets a raise & then ill be able to stay home with them....right now its so hard being away fron my baby to work..i hate it
  • I had my baby in Halloween and we already decided to try again in April because I want our first kids to be a year 3 months and maybe a week apart if we can plan it out that way
  • I had my baby girl Oct. 3rd and I don't want another, I raise my nephew since birth(he's 4 now) so I have my girl & boy set!
  • Yes we are! I want at least 2 more but i will wait til my son is potty train lol. I just dont want to change two diapers at once and i will raisw my kids not someone else
  • Yep. My daughter is almost 4mos and we are working on #2. If we get our boy, we are done. If we get another girl, he gets one more chance for a boy, but we will wait a few years between #2 and #3.
  • No no no no no! 1 is plenty for me.
  • I'm done lol pregnancy and delivery were hard and I'm not looking to make any more babies. I have one 4 month old baby girl
  • I wanted to wait but got preggo again when my son was 10.weeks
  • One is good for me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Our little man is 4&1/2 months old. We are going to wait ti he is 1 to start trying again. If its a girl then we will stop at 2 if its a boy then we will try one more time for a girl. 3 is my limit.
  • NO NO NO. One and done!
  • I have a 2 yr old daughter and I'm 23 weeks pregnant with a little boy and think I still might want another in about 4 years possibly
  • Yes, going to start at 15 months.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes! I dont know exactly when, probably in a couple years after we buy a house and such. We want 1 or 2 more :)