Wooo hooo so excited (update)

edited January 2012 in Breastfeeding
I've been drinking mothers milk tea and taking fenugreek pills and I just pumped 4oz from one boob!!! Yay me!!!

Comments

• Lol thats awesome girl, Nyla has been latching on for the past 3 days :)
  • Ill be glad when mine starts kicking in.
  • Yay! I can never pump more than 1 ounce total.
  • How long did take it to start working?

@mrsthompson34 yay! Hope she keeps up with that. :)
  • @MrsThompson34 yay!!!! That's so good!!

@Mimii36 have you been taking those pills

@catben you should try what I'm trying theyvehelped out a lot

@myHEARTZx3 well I had been drinking the tea for maybe a couple of days and I didn't see any improvement so I went to go but those pills like 2 or 3 days ago and yesterday is when I saw that I was producing alot more milk
  • @newmomma13 @myheartzx3 i just recently start trying to breastfeed again bc now she's been suckin on my arm, shoulder, & fingers so i figure let me try sticking my nipple in her mouth lol n bamn she was okay with it. The next day she latched on again. Today she latched on for 20 Minutes til she fell asleep. my nipple sore agsin From pumpin n she sucks pretty hard so ouch :( but im feeling good. Lol

• @MrsThompson34 yay!!!! yea they probably are gonna be sore since you're not use to that type of suction...but I'm excited for you...I need to get naliyah use to three bottle now lol...we in opposite situations lol
  • Just put my first 5oz bag of golden breastmilk in the freezer (its not really gold looking I just feel it is gold cause us ladies work hard for it!!! Lol)
  • @mrsthompson34 yay nyla! But don't worry the sore nipples prob won't last more then a week lol it gets better. My doc gave me hydragels to wear in my bra and before bed I would rub breastmilk on my nips and ley then air dry. It helped alot
  • Yea Ive been taking them for 3 days
  • Lol to the golden breastmilk. Shyt, its hard WoRk tryna pump & get ur First 5oz so congrats. Now u got 19 to catch up to me lol ;)

@myheartzx3 lol i sure hope it gets better lol. I dont want my nipple all crusty n dusty lmao. Hows ur lil mama doing with her cuteself haha
  • @Mimii36 well hopefully something kicks in make sure your pumping alot too to help it out

@MrsThompson34 lol ok I'll be there in no time watch lol
  • Haha kay, ill b keeping track lmao
  • Dang 8oz From each boob @mama2be11_4_11 thats awesome :) i wonder y ur supply dried up.
  • Congrats I can't take fenugreek it upsets my los stomach
  • Awe okay :( my Baby hates my nipple.,latches on when she wants. But im still pumping its been 15 weeks :)
  • @mama2be11_4_11 lol girl we r in the same boat. Well right now im still producing milk. I wonder how long that will last???