Baby wearing

edited January 2012 in Just for Fun
OMG who hasn't yet tried it, I highly recommend it :) I have a Moby Wrap and eery once in awhile I put lo in it when I don't want to be too far from her. She's on me right now and I feel pregnant all over again without having to go through the pains of pregnancy. Knowing that she's safe and secure on me is a good feeling. O and I highly recommend the Moby Wrap too (or any kind of a wrap for that matter)

Does anyone else own one?

Comments

• I wanted to get one but never did. My LO is now 8 months, so I guess it's not too late, but it would've been helpful to get one because she has very clingy days...they're more often than not lol. My son HATED it. That's why I didn't get one with her. I should've known better and just remembered that each baby is different. :(
  • I have a moby and an ergo. I used my moby a lot with my son and my ergo more with my daughter. Regardless which I use, Natalie can be worn for limited amounts of time. Now that she's a little older she tolerates it for longer. I can't wait till she can go a couple hours <3
  • I LOVE my Moby wrap!! It has definitely been the most used baby item I have purchased. It is such a life saver for many reasons. My lo is a somewhat fussy baby, very picky so far, but being wrapped up snug in the Moby right against me he is so content. Also, I have a 3yr old and when I run any errands it is great because I have my youngest in the moby, which leaves both hands free to tend to my wild child. And finally, I just love having him close and cuddly. If he's having trouble falling asleep I just wrap him up and it never fails, out like a light!
  • i have a moby as well. its been a lifesaver having a 2 yr old. my lo is out within minutes of being worn lol.
    it has great benefits as well, wearing baby alot helps with speech and communication and regulating body temp and breathing :)
  • I'm impatiently waiting for my Beco Butterfly II to come in, should be here tomorrow... if not then Saturday.
    I never got a moby but I wish I had.
    I'm so excited!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I make my own called ring slings. I use cute fabric that I find on sale and have even used large scarves I have laying around. Ollie loves. Sing carried around on my hip and this is so much easier!
  • @ashley_smashley - I wish I was talented enough to make my own. I've seen some beautiful ring slings
  • They are super easy! I have a few that are sewn but I also have a few that aren't! You just have to make sure that you use a good quality sturdy ring set! I get mine from slingring.com
  • @ashley_smashley - hhmmm I'll have to look into that. I'm the least creative person you would ever meet which is weird because when I was younger I could write, draw, was way into crafts and stuff... wonder where that creativity went lol.
    You should share photos of your creations! (that is if you don't mind) it could inspire more mamma's to wear their babies :) or inspire those like me to make our own especially since good proper slings/caring devices are pretty expensive.
  • I have a moby an a ergo baby carrier love them both.
  • When I had my ODD I dont even think they had wraps available. All they had were the Snuggies I believe. I couldnt even put her in it until she was 2 months old. So I missed out on all of that bonding (closeness) with her. Shes still on me I only took her off to change her lol Poor thing is eating while in there too :)