who's your team?

Comments

• I like patriots don't really have good reason but I have always said they are my team :)
  • Lol @texasmommy93011 Its against my religion to cheer for the patriots!
  • Im a Niner fan... Have been since i watched my 1st game with my daddy when i was lil... I've been 2 several games even last year when our 9ers weren't doin 2 well... But no matter what Win, Loose or Tie... Im a Niner til i Die... We had a big party with about 40 friends
  • @Mommyo4 lol well I was going for the giants and hubby got mad at me haha so I have to secretly cheer for them.
  • Im a Niner fan... Have been since i watched my 1st game with my daddy when i was lil... I've been 2 several games even last year when our 9ers weren't doin 2 well... But no matter what Win, Loose or Tie... Im a Niner til i Die... We had a big party with about 40 friends & family members yesterday... jus to support our team... It was so emotional... i was so proud of my Niners... :)
  • @texasmommy93011 I used to have to be a closet packers fan...but now my hubby understands I am loyal to the rams but need a few back up teams to cheer for. He's just happy i learned to love football and are raising our kiddos to love it too!
  • @babysolorio there is nothing like being at a live nfl game cheering your team on! We took or kids to their first one before we got pregnant and they loved it. Can't wait to go this next season and take Maddox too. We are pretty sire football is in his blood already.
  • Cowboys fan since 1989 lol I use to watch the game with my daddy and still watch them with my daddy lol. Back in04 or 05 I went and seen cowboys play the giants in dallas lol dallas won.
  • @stephforever89 that's cool, I'm going to Cowboys Stadium next season because they play the Steelers! I am beyond stoked, its going to be amazing!
  • Niner fan but like the patriots as well.
  • Raised to be a cowboys fan but found my love for the Patriots when I was 12 lol
    I'm no bandwagoner :)
  • I'm From San Diego...Team Chargers all day everyday hubby is die hard Seahawaks fan.
  • @WyattsMommy I'm from pa too...but giants are my team, mainly bc I'm originally from Jersey and my fiancee from ny. But I also hate the eagles around here everyone is eagles fans:(
  • @Kristaf22 No I have never heard of it, but I have heard of Beaver Falls, I'm from Erie, Pa.
  • Cowboys!!!
  • Broncos!! Even though we just got our asses handed to us lol : P
  • Patriots!!!!
  • Only one here but I'm an Eagles fan!! :)
  • @kristaf22 I live in center. About 20mins south of beaver falls. I actually just got a job in wampum
    Steelers for sure!
  • Cowboys! We are raising a future offensive linesman according to my hubby.
  • VIKINGS just because
  • @kristaf22 no shit! I went to ambridge school district. My hb went to rochy & lived there a lil bit. We're right by beaver valley mall
  • Bengals!!