Quirks

edited January 2012 in Just for Fun
What are some of your los quirks?

My daughter likes to grab my shirt in the same spot every time I hold her. She does it with other people too.
She refuses to suck her thumb (I tried to teach her to. Lol) she holds her thumb between her pointer and middle finger ( like I got your nose)

Comments

• My boy pulls off while breast feeding and just does a huge grin at me or giggles its so cute. He also holds his hands together with his fingers perfectly intertwined, he did this from day one its so strange but cute x
  • My lo sleeps with his tongues out, like a cat would. While he's awake he sucks on his upper lip. His bottom lip gets all big and pouty, and his upper lip completely disapears. Its the silliest/cutest face ever. It makes me giggle and warms my heart at the same time <3
  • My baby scratches everything! Sheets, toys, people lol if it's by his hand he's scratching it! He even does it in his sleep, it's like nails on a chalkboard sometimes %-( but he likes it!
  • Mine has to sleep with her arms up in the touchdown position. Its how i know shes truely asleep. And shea formula fees but has to have a hand on my boob when shes eating. Kinda like i know those are supposed to be feeding me.
  • @jennalynne87 omg mine too. Her daddy calls her Drew Brees because thats how hes sleeping in the Nyquil commercial. Lol
  • @mimii36, thats hilarious! Doesnt matter how tight i wrap her up she ends up that way.
  • My lo yells when I go to feed her. not crying but just yelling like ahh ahh ahh until she latches its pretty cute
  • When shes hungry she automatically starts sucking on my boob through my shirt. She is and always has been formula fed. Lol.