ughh I am going crazy :'(

I am not cramping anymore but I feel like I have no pregnancy symptoms.. I feel perfectly fine.. No sore boobs no morning sickness. Its making me worry. My last mc was a missed mc. So I had no bleeding and no cramping. So I can't stop worrying. :'( my appt is Friday and I should be around 6 weeks 6 days. I'm so scared I'm gonna go in there and they say oh you mc. Idk what to do to ease my mind. Its all I think about. And not to mention me and my ex have seen each other once in the last week and a half. I'm just sad all the time. And he just doesn't get it. I feel like he is too caught up doing whatever. Like he doesn't realize I'm pregnant yet or something. He works full time and he's been spending time with his family but I am lonely! I told him how I felt and he said he's going to try harder but I just dont know :'(

Comments

• Try not to worry your mind can do powerful things and maybe just over thinking lack of symptoms etc, been there :-)
  • Shes right try not to worry every pregnancy is different mine for example was super easy I only had soar boobs like first 3 weeks while they were growing then after that not until after I had my lo and the whole time I think I was only sick 4 or 5 times. I wouldn't stress too much.about it try and relax until u have your next apointment.
  • If it wasn't for the absence of my period I would have never felt pregnant. It was super easy. No sickness, sore boobs, nothing! Until the 3rd trimester. Lol
  • I am trying so hard to just chill out but it's so hard. :( idk what to do to ease my mind. I just want my appt to hurry up so I know if things are going ok or not! The other times I have been pregnant I always had bad nausea and they all ended in mc. Maybe not being sick is a good sign? :( I can't wait for Friday to come!

@jules
    @three_cats_n_a_baby
    @mimii36
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hun try not to worry yourself. I was worrying myself sick this morning because of my brown spotting. Fx everything is ok on fri for you. Keep your head up hun.
  • I'm sure it is very hard but just keeping thinking positive. That maybe your just like me and your not really going to b sick that much with this baby I was lucky so enjoy it. And you and baby don't need stress just take one step at a time.
  • You could always go in to the ER and have them check on baby and your hormone levels so u don't have to wait.
  • No symptoms doesn't mean you are not pregnant. With my first pregnancy the only thing I noticed was a missing period. I had a perfect pregnancy.. the second pregnancy was horrible.. I had all the symptoms you can think of. Every pregnancy is different. Just stay positive
  • I have been doing a little better.. I saw bd last night. It was really nice. I miss him alot. :/ I am trying to stay positive! But it's so hard lol I just want to have an ultrasound already. I have been having like this burning achy feeling in my left pelvis. I think I'll call the dr today but I'm sure there is nothing they can do until my appt. :( if I went to the ER what would they do? Would I have to request an ultrasound?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.