How much do you spend on your lo monthly?

Comments

• Your 2 hours from me. Sa is our getaway haha I'm from Corpus Christi.
  • Ohh how I miss my husband and my random trips to cc! haha I'll be back next november and my dad is mos def going to want to take my lo on its first fishing trip in cc hah @TxMommy93011
  • I breastfeed too, so I save money that way. However, I buy things like a swing ($150), co sleeper bed thing ($50), breastmilk storage bags ($42 on boxes off 50), different bottles so hubby can feed lo and for storage in fridge ($20), batteries for her toys ($50), cute clothes ($150/ month), bjorn baby carrier ($90)... just a few things
  • *diapers $30 each month (cosco)
    *wipes $8 month in a half (walmart)
    *clothes $50 every two weeks cant control myself so I buy her everything I see cute lol
  • @ta2edblondie wind drops are like gripe water... Yes a dummy is a pacifier... And I still find it hard to remember to say diaper we call them nappies... A pack n play is a porta cot... And I dont know what type of blanket a receiving blanket is, is it just a thin cotton/muslin one? You guys use odd words but I have deciphered most of it lol

@afwifealderete1017 I have about 8 thin blankets, 4 fleece ones and 2 really warm ones.... But being in Australia and its summer and hot as hell here im guessing your going to need a few more fleece and warm ones lol
  • @tinka1326 well its a summer baby so hopefully dont need them right away haha
    i love your lingo :) but yeah a thin cotton like blanket is a receiving blanket :)
  • My daughter loves being wrapped so I still use receiving blankets for her and winter onesies for bed. She gets cold with the air conditioner on at night time
  • About 300 lol me & his dad buy clothes every Friday & Saturday I buy shoes which are 40.00 & milk is $134.00 a month..I'm still using diapers & wipes & baby products from my shower 2 months ago! So all mh money goes to formula & shoes & clothes
  • I figure around $200
  • Formula - $110
    Diapers - $40
    Wipes - $25
    Baby Food - $50
    Clothes - $50
    Daycare - $225
    Lotions, creams and wash - $30
    Miscellaneous - $50

Damn near $600. Yikes! :((
  • I probably spend a good $300 a month on Scarlett...which is all my fault, I'm EBF but i tend to buy a lot of cute clothes an accessories (once upon a child rocks) which she doesn't really need...my baby has more clothes than i do sadly!
  • About $50 a month for diapers n wipes. I bf
  • Idk because im constantly spending. Bd gives me $100 a week. 1case of diappers last 2wks. So about $10 a wk for diapers. $5 for wipes $25 formula and then i buy her clothes. Im working on getting her bigger sizes. I shop on Zulily.
  • $10 box of target wipes. 1.5 months
    $18 box of diapers 3-4 weeks. (At first ot was every week.)
    random clothes.

Not much
  • Not much at all.

$60 on similac
    $50 on diapers which last around 2 months
    $12 on wipes that last for 4-5 months
    $30 on random clothes/toys
  • @afwifealderete10 She started teething at 2 months. :(
  • Lol my husband keeps asking me how old will I let lo go fishing. Where do y'all stay when y'all come? Every time we go up there we stay at the Quinta or something lk that by the Riverwalk mall :) we're big Spurs fans so we're taking a trip soon to see them.
  • @txmommy93011- Omg Luis is always asking me how soon he can take Julian fishing & golfing...lol
  • @juliansmommy lol just the other week Javier was like is he still to young. I was like wtf duh! He says he's gonna hook a big fish and let Javi reel it in :)
  • @txmommy93011- aww that's cute! I tell Luis u can take him whenever but u best believe I'm going too...lol I have to watch this lil guy once he's 15 u can take him on ur own;)...lol
  • Formula-$120
    Food (baby/fresh because I make my own)-$30
    Pampers-$50 (not sure because I buy un bulk whenever I catch a sale)
    Wipes-$30
    Misc. (Clothes/toys/bath stuff )-$50
  • ayvas 5 months and every month we spend
    about 75 in diapers
    25 to 30 in wipes (we buy a big box and some travel ones)
    about 120 to 150 in formula
    20 in bath stuff
    and 100 on a babysitter
  • @everyone soo basically we spend more if we go clothes shopping too much? Lol dang it, the only thing I was looking forward to was clothes and shoe shopping :p

@TxMommy93011 when we go to cc it just depends on the time of the yr and the availability lol nowhere fancy since we're never in our rooms haha :) I know, I wear my spurs jersey here in ca and I get alot of weird looks -_- haha
  • I haven't bought anything he needed really just medicines gas drops and his meds his doctor prescribed was blessed by having two showers the second baby shower was a diaper party basicly :)
  • Lucky you! I have to drive 1700 miles to have my babyshower with both families since I can only be in town for a week and a half :/ hopefully my family makes it worth it lol @Alwayzbeenurz2008
  • Lol take a truck and tell them they have to fill the back of it with everything you need :p
  • I might rent one instead of my little civic B-) lol
  • I love thermal blankets the gerber ones are too cute I have stacks of blankets and it's never enough
  • Lol cc aint that fancy at all. Just down town. Have you ever been over the harbor bridge? They added lights to it perfect date for you and your man to look at, at the beach when y'all come down ;) and we're watching the game right now lol
  • Formula 60
    Diapers 40
    Wipes 15
    As for clothes, I work at a jcpenney hair salon. We get a discount in the store, plus its always a sale, so I can buy alot for very little money :)