Any Alaska mommies???

edited January 2012 in Just for Fun
I'm moving up to Anchorage in a couple days and it would be awesome to have other mommy friends up there!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ;-) I only know of two girls that live there. One I just started talking to and the other I don't think gets on anymore.
  • I'm an Alaska mommie :) @smcox
  • Really @armywife19? Are you in Anchorage? Are you on Pregly for adults? Do you have facebook? Look me up, Sarah Michelle Cox :) @wyattsmommy never saw it or heard of it and don't want to LOL already really nervous about moving up there! I've never lived in snow before so it's going to be a shocker. I'm moving there on Tuesday! Eek
  • I've lived in AK I'm in ga now until my husband comes back from deployment. LOVE it there.
  • @wyattsmommy yeah i was too but i think its a mind game lol and its beautiful out here.
  • I'm in Anchorage :) born and raised
  • @cetheridge when are you coming back? @akmommy are you on Pregly for adults on fb? Look me up on face book! I really want some mommy friends! I'm so used to having my parents and friends that I grew up with near me so I want to connect with people soon so I don't feel so lonely. Also it would be great for pediatrician recommendations. I'm moving up there tomorrow... Well its after midnight so I guess today. I have a ten week old little boy. For facebook my name is Sarah Michelle Cox (Mccarty)
  • @smcox I'm in Ohio right now visiting my parents. my hubby comes home from Afghan. in March and ill be back in April. I'm near anchorage :) right my the base. I don't have facebook. but we could always communicate threw cell lol also my email is: ramage.anna@yahoo.com how far along are you?
  • Next year after my husband comes back from deployment. I had onbase pediatrician so no idea offpost.
  • @armywife19 awesome! I will definitely message you! :)
  • Hellooooo , I'm here :) don't post much. I'm on facebook . From Soldotna , in California now .. Cant wait to go back .
  • @SupppTayyy where is soldonta ?
  • Kenai peninsula , 70 miles north of Homer !
  • Ohh ok. thanks
  • @suppptayyy why are you in Cali now? What part? When are you planning on coming back?
  • Sorry ! Not on here at all anymore ... I've lived in California most my life, came back to live with my mom and finish high school a few years back. And I don't know when I'm coming back but I sure want to!