My baby ugly?!?!?

Comments

• I don't know who would tell u that, maybe out of some kind of twisted jealousy because he is beautiful...and I've seen ugly babies
  • Your baby is super cute! I love his curls :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He is handsome girl I wouldn't worry about it!
  • Wow! How rude!! That's appalling! Seriously she is insulting someone who can't fight back...way for her to pick her battles.
  • Hes beautiful
  • He's a cutie pie! I'm a little surprised that someone would go to those measures. She didn't have to say anything. I sure hope she starts to think things out before she says them especially being a mother. Our children mimic us and I sure hope she doesn't pass her ignorance onto others! Your child is beautiful!
  • Ugly?! Is she blind? Lil dude is gonna be a lady killer! He's freaking adorable!! Bitches be crazy!
  • He is soooo cute :)
  • @JuliansMommy thanks
    @YNVTish i knooooo idk wat imma do to keep these fast girls away! lol
    @Rosiepie yea u didn't really miss nothin. jus a lil argument she took to another level.
    @Mom2ING some ppl r jus that ignorant. i guess i hit a nerve an she talks shit about my baby instead.
    @Jay_july1 thanks!
    @veevee lmao!
    @MrsThompson34 one of our fellow preglies an thank u i c ur lil one is adorable also!
    @afwifealderete1017 thank u!
  • @starrxoxo9 thank u ur lil girl is too cute an look at them cheeks lol!
    @sands3 Thanks an i hope it stays like that an don't get nappy like mine lol
    @ripKaydence thanks u an yea i gues wat i said must b true for her to react like that an try to talk bout my baby. rite after she took her pic down of her baby idky her baby wasn't ugly but i wasn't finna stoop that low an talk about her baby back. i was jus talkin shit to her cuz she came on my post an started it. she can dish it out but she can't handle it when it dished back lol.
    @sehra4177 thank u lol!
    @pipwoodmom thank u an even tho that's his baby hair i hope it stays like that. i can't wait for his sides to grow n so i can really c wat his hair will b like!
    @Janet_2011 thanks!
    @momto4 i agree
    @Jaxmommy81011 thank u an ur babu is suuuuuuuuper adorable!
    @ArmahnisMommy i kno girl an he'll be 5 months on the 27th
    @Hot2Cold87 thank u an im not worried but i was so mad i wrote a not so nice long ass comment on her page back but then i was like naw im not even gon stopp that low an jus decided to make this post instead lol.
    @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo thanks an ur lil is cute too!
    @mom924 thank u an very well said u took the words that i was gon say a lil more explicitly lol rite outta my mouth!
    @LilSugarsMama i kno girl thank u an ur baby is too cute. look at those eyes!
    @bexiewexie thanku an thank u! lol
    @jnlelrod thank an omigod that pic of ur baby is the cutest EVER! how old was she there?
    @allyssasmommy thank u an i like ur pic. my pic i have of holdin my baby like that my face is all scrunched up cuz i was cryin so hard. hey were happy tears by the way lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jdensma lol i kno he has a natural one. i guess he fits rite n cuz that seems to still b the style lol
  • That girl straight trippin and need to be slapped lmao [-X
  • @jsMyOnlyLove Thanks :) She was 5 days there! She is 2 months now. My BFF is a photographer and got her hands like that the way she laid her. A bean bag was really what she was laying on with the blanket on top...she sat that way for a good 2 minutes too! We were amazed lol!
  • Who said he's ugly? He's NOT ugly, he's cute
  • He is def not ugly! The person that said that must be jealous that u make such adorble baby :)
  • Lol...When I read it I was like dang you handled that good I would have went ooooffff and my baby could have looked like an orangutan I wouldn't have cared lol but we grown, that doesn't solve anything he handsome and she was just mad! You had a valid question it was no need for her to get salty but big ups to you!
  • edited January 2012
    I really didn't get the comment at the top of this post that said "she's seen ugly babies before". I think all babies are just adorable there is no such thing as an "ugly baby".
  • He is adorable!
  • So so cute! Whoever said he's ugly is an idiot!
  • He's a cutie. Dont worry my son got called ugly and that he looks like he has down syndrome. Haha. That's a joke. Jealous bitches. :)
  • he is adorable!!!
  • @ezrasmommy who said that about my son inlaw. Im going to lay the smack down on them hoes lmao
  • @jnelrod she's suuuuuuper cute an ur soooo lucky. I wanted to do newborn pics but I couldn't afford it at the time so all I have r cell fone pics lol
    @clope18 thanks
    @stephforever89 thanks!
    @Hot2Cold87 lol. It the principle of the matter. Jus cuz u wanna get an attitude an them get mad cuz I give it back don't mean u gotta attack innocent babies. B a women an talk ur shit to me about me. I never said nothin bout her baby jus her. But thanks hopefully she don't come back cuz im definitely not gon hold my tongue out delete anythin else I say lol
    @brittz21 thank
    @monkey_girl thank u an that idiot hasn't graced us wit her presence since
    @EzrasMommu thank u! An omigod don't scare me like that I was bout to get made again lol. An I love love love ur profile pic!
    @stillsurprised thanks!
    @MrsThompson34 omigod look st all that hair she has! Cute!
  • Thank u girl, her hair got really long & thick since birth :) ur son has nice curls too ;) hes so handsome. I just saw what she wrote on ur page. The nerve of some ppl. all i gotta say is Karma is a BITCH!!!
  • @MrsThompson34 how old is she? An thank u. Karna is definitely a bitch.