Pregly Re-Pregnant Girls Roll Call!

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
My baby, Corri, is 6 months old, born July 8th, 2011 and I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant. Due date is August 24th, 2012. They will be about 14 months apart.

Comments

• My munchkin Ayden is three months old was born October 9th, 2011 and I'm be four wks pregnant tomorrow. Due October 4th, 2012. They will be exactly 12 months apart.
  • I am pregnant again! My son, Christian was born on June 27th, 2011, and I am now 16 weeks pregnant, due July 9th, 2012. They will be 12 months and a few days apart, lol.
  • Congrats to all you brave ladies!
  • im sad im not aprart of this club :(
  • My son Wheeler is almost 5 months born aug 27 and I just took a test yesterday. I have to make a appointment real soon.
  • Uhh ill let you know in the next couple days :/ nervous bc af didn't show up today and I'm usually very regular. I have a 4 month old son.
  • My baby girl is 11 months born ob feb 24 and im 20 weeks im due june 16 this will be my 4th baby
  • Cartier is 5 months born August 25th tomorrow I will b 3 months or 12 weeks pregnant due August 9 but having a c section the week before they will b a few weeks shy of a year apart. How ate you ladies handling it? I work and go to school full time I'm always tired but I ask also happy
  • I never git My period I tested with clear blue it came negative, idk Why im late if the test was negative, could I still be pregnant?
  • My daughter, Mia, was born 9/11/11.. I'm 6 weeks pregnant with number 2, due 9/15/12. I'm sacred, but excited, and still don't believe it, all at the same time!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @preggointx yes I am but I've had 2 regular periods already.
  • Maybe the bf could b making this cycle abnormal idk but test.again in a day or so
  • I got pregnant while ebf @squirt299
  • @LMelanson It was Pregly.. Made us extra fertile. ;)
  • Delilah was born July 13 2011 and I'm pregnant again. Unsure how far haven't been to doctor yet and can't even remember my last period. But had 3her VERY positive hpts
  • Congrats to all the ladies of pregly, @mandiixmayhem I had three poative hpts as well m
  • Wish I could join you lucky ladies. Hopefully we will start ttc in aug.
  • Ill try to test again but with a different kind of test I wont use clear blue. Idk Why I even Did that kind. But yea ill test on the 3 rd.
  • well I'm def not a part of this club and I won't be ANYTIME soon! I went and got the Mirena inserted yesterday. i can't do another baby right now. Althou it would be phenomenal to get em in get em out. lOl CONGRATS to all the ladies who are expecting again.
  • my daughter Jocelyn was born September 12 2011 and im 11 weeks pregnant again im due August 18. the funny thing is I got pregnant the same exact day just a month before this time lol with my daughter my due date was September 18 and with this pregnancy im due August 18 lol it was soooo not planned I was on BC and I would make my husband use a condom and I still got pregnant. my babies will b 11 months apart im excited but nervous.. its scary
  • Well ladies, looks like I'm joining! I got a bfp yesterday. Edd Oct 3
  • I'm staying away from pregly for awhile, I don't need any of that dust lol.
    Congrats though ladies!!
  • When I first found out I was pregnant again, I thought I was the only one who was going to have kids this close.. It's so good to know that I'm not! Good luck ladies!
  • My daughter, Jemma is a tad over 5 months - was born August 12 and I'm 12 weeks 4 days pregnant due August 6th. :) they will be 12 months apart. Jemma's due date was August 5th so it's awesome that snowflakes due date is one day after hers. :-D