GENITAL HERPES :( ??

edited February 2012 in Health
:( I'm 4months PP & yesterday I started breaking oit with a little bump »down there«...& today its bigger & it hurts when I walk or sit down, & I'm feeling like I'm getting sick (fever like). What are the symptoms & what do the blisters look like?

Comments

• If its one bump it could just be an ingrown hair. Those hurt like a B! Don't panick just yet. Did u get it on with a herp guy?
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idk but don't google it cause then ur gonna getty all worked up for no reason...just go to ur doctor
  • @dra765 I've only (ever) had sex w/my bf & we been together 5yrs..but we haven't exactly been having as much sex as we used to since I had baby & started college...I hope he hasn't cheated on me :)
  • @jdensma nooo lol I am too freaked to google it, cuz I know they only put the severe cases up there
  • Go to your doc... Go asap... The sooner you get tested the sooner you will know for sure
  • I use to get ingrown hairs when pregnant. It was like a pimple. Can you tell if it's pus filled at all? Tmi sorry lol
  • Well herp pain is usually excruciating(I've heard) so if its not making you wanna rip ur hair out n e time, not just when sit, its prolly not. But just to be safe I would go to the doc. Good luck girl!
  • Way Tmi but do you shave your kooter? And is it on the inside of you vag lips or outside? Lol hell grab a hand held mirror and examine it if its an ingrown hair you will be able to see the hair mist likely. I have always been able to.
  • If it hurts wen u walk an sit I wuld get tested for sum people the pain is horrible for others its not they can look like a clear or pus filled bump or jus like a small wet lookn lesion about this big 0 or bigger or smaller or evn like a little cut jus depends on the person but do NOT get on Google
  • It could b folliculitis inflammation of the hair folicles go see a doctor
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @second_time_mommy7 lol yes but I haven't in about a week.tmi.lol. & its on the outside
  • @Bahamamama4828 tmi, but I just checked w/a mirror & it is puss filled..
  • If its on the outside my guess is its jus from shaving but herpes can beak out anywhere if it wuld ease u mind a lot get the test
  • Sounds like a pimple/ingrown hair. I always had to pop them yuck! And ouch!
  • Oh it has to be an ingrown hair. I get them all the time. I'm not 100% positive but all the Google pics I've seen show the breakout on the inside. I wouldn't worry about it did you check to see if you can see a hair in it? Tmi and kinda gross but I usually soak a needle in alcohol and pick the hair out then pluck it with tweezers. I don't know how else they will go away that's just what I do.
  • An if its herpes after a lil bit it will usually start to crust over
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have never had a sore crust over.
  • They don't have to be on the outside, they are mainly on the outside. First time is considered the worst pain, peeing and wiping would be some pretty bad pain and I was pretty sick the first time. You should NOT pop them until you see a doctor! If it is herpes you can spread it around by popping them. A doctor will know right away if you have sores, so let them see it so you can find out. If it isn't then that's great! If it is, I promise it will be okay. Herpes is a skin condition that just has no cure yet. Wishing you all the best