I hate to seem ungrateful BUT im a little disappointed......

2»

Comments

• @natashalynn yea I cut him slack.I didn't say anything to him about it. I.oust said thank you & hes none the wiser. Lol. I wouldn't like fuss at him or anything over it.
  • That's ok. My friend and her bf went into walmart and he picked up some flowers. He asked "hey babe you like this stupid shit?" He bought them.
  • That's ok, my husband will be out of town vday si i took my husband out for valentines dinner, $100 later i paid because i said it was my treat...then this morning i gave him his gift from.me & our daughter a box of turtle chocolates, a stuffed gorilla (the weirdo loves monkeys) and a handmade handprint wall hanging in vday fashion made by me & scarlett.... you know what he got me??! Not a DAMN thing....I'm not pissed just a lil dissapointed that i always think about him and do nice things for him and the only time he does anything like that for me is after i remind him 50 times that i want some F***ing flowers!!! So this yr i said screw it, if he does something nice then that would be great but if not I'm not gonna let myself get hurt over it again!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've got a wonderful handmade protein bar arrangement ( like an edible arrangement only with protein bars) ready for him but I'm pretty certain I'm not getting anything from him. :/
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • at least u got something : /