booster seats?!?!

edited February 2012 in Babies
For all of you moms out there with older kids, well toddler age, when did you switch them to a booster car seat? Any reccommendations or tips on them? Logan is 3 1/2 and were looking to switch him to the booster, because Jaksyn is 5 months and starting to get big for his car seat. So if we bump Logan into a booster then we just have to turn Logans car seat around and he can use that one. Logan is a little guy though, that is why we did not switch him when he turned 3 years old. So does anyone have any ideas or preferences on which seats are nicer/safer?

Comments

• Check your laws on height/weight for that. In my state its 40lbs or 4'9". My 9 yo just got out of a booster, he's a little over 40lbs
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks @Bahamamama4828 and @HomeBirthAdvocate Yes he is over 30lbs he is about 33lbs and from everything I have seen/read they have to be 3 years old and 30lbs to be in a booster seat. I have been looking online at the Graco high back one that has the harness, so we will probably go with that.
  • I bought my 4.5 year old a Graco Nautilus. It is made to keep kids in a 5 point harness longer then it turns into a booster with a back and then a backless booster.