Circumcision question

Comments

• My son is circumcised and I disagree with @bahamamama4828 my son came back correctly fine and was actually asleep /snoring and the dr said he didn't even cringe when he did it. As well about the lotion part that would be impossible for my son since the way they do it is put a plastic ring around it to hold the firskin off the penis until it falls off. It took about aweek and my lo didn't seem bothered by it at all. Just make sure you keep it dry and you're golden. As well as someone who has been.with an uncircumcised man, you have to drill into their heads about hygiene because even though be showered daily his penis always had a rank odor to it .
  • Not to mention ...looking gross!....

eeew...with a capital "E"...

...LOL
  • @BigBelly I think it's worse if you wait to get the circumsion done. But if you get it done at birth I don't think it'll be as severe. As I have said before it's cleaner and healthier for the baby.
  • @OMFGimmaBABYDADDY sympathy pain lol! How are you grossed out by it? :-D
  • ...all the guys I know that aren't circumcised...hide their "cocks"...and all the little kids usually have pee smells and stains in their undies...

...every girl I speak to...says its gross & un-aesthetically pleasing...especially on a small sized man...and they all joke about picking lint from their mouth...LOL...

...so maybe its not...an "eew"...but I think its like having a really deep belly button...sometimes water or sweat gets trapped inside and can cause a smell...just...in the case of a "cock"...its pee, sweat, sperm, vaginal secretions and underwear lint...

LOL

But, I guess it could add flavor...

LOL
  • Ok ok... Think I'll circumcise. Lol!!! And thanks, @OMFGimmaBABYDADDY I will be forever grossed by your comments but by you saying that, it put the icing on the cake and cemented my decision Lmao :-P
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My husband had to have a circumcision done at 9 years old the tip was too tight around the head and he said it hurt to pee. So I think if we have a boy it'll definately happen for us.
  • My son is and i regret doing it.. it was also covered by insurance.. i know now that there is no reason to do it and i feel i was missinformed about it. If i had to do it again i woudnt get it done.
  • For reference, your son can still develop smegma, even if circumsized.
  • LOL...

Just keeping it real...
  • @OMFGimmaBABYDADDY all the more reason to have the guys circumsized like all that stuff that can happen to the un-circumsized is unhealthy, nasty and besides it's not gonna be comfortable at all im sure for the men and possible relationships in the kids future. As funny as it may sound.

I can't speak of the difference between an circumsized man and a un-circumsized man if one is more uncomfortable then the other or about the difficulties that come with one or the other. Obviously cause imma female. I guess that subject is a hard one :)
  • We plan to circ our son when he's born. Our decision had nothing to do with research, just our general preference. :)