teen mom 2

edited February 2012 in Pregnant
Anyone notice janelle say shes smoked pot everyday for 6 yrs. Which means during her whole pregnancy too!!

Comments

• Yep, I did. Sad.
  • Out of all of them she bugs me the most
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah she did. Thats where she said that
  • That's a shame...one of my friends smoked weed all throughout her pregnancy and her little boy has terrible asthma
  • That's just crazy she's just not a good mom, her priority are all fukd up! Her son should b first not some dude she wants to fall in love with. Irk what's wrong with her...
  • And stupid chelsea and adam!!!
  • oh man, poor chelsea. that little hopeless romantic. i want to be mean, but nearly everyone is dumb when they're in love... sigh
  • i hate janelle! i wish i could go go gadget smack a bitch.

i like chelsea she just needs to get a clue.poor self esteem for such a beautiful girl
  • janelle is nothing but a loser...chasing a man over her kid, really? And as for chelsea, her BD is a piece of shit OPEN UR EYES!!! she's a beautiful girl, surely u can find someone else!
  • I feel bad for cory too. I mean leah seems like a nice person but you can tell he really loved her
  • @armahnismommy
    what can i say im old fashioned lol
  • Idk who's worse janelle or amber
  • @armahnismommy no this guy andrew is the bio father but stopped coming around when jenelle confronted him about being an alcoholic and a dui..hmm their made for eachother eh? he was in tge 16 & pregnant episode
  • I feel bad for Corey!
    Seeing him so upset while Leah was moving her stuff out. I don't feel bad for Leah. I know things happen but we are all responsible for our actions.
  • I could have told you that janelle was bipolar outburst remind of my ex- husband
  • My hubby doesn't understand why I watch that "crap" lol
    Its entertainment too me! Lol
  • I find it entertaining, too. I mainly watch it to follow Corey and Leah, and I feel so bad for Corey. Leah is a dummy for cheating on Corey, and I really think if she hadn't jumped the gun, Corey wouldn't have filed for divorce and probably would've tried counseling or something. Seeing him so upset made me cry. I maybe have a crush on him! 8->
  • @lilsugarsmomma Haha I def have a crush on him!!! And I agree... I think he woulda tried to work it out if she hadn't gone ahead and filed...
  • I was SOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!! watching that final episode!!!!!! Janelle and chelsea both piss me off, but they are both improving thier lives slowly, so that is good. Kailyn pissed me off becuase she acted like it was not her fault for sleeping with joe, and that it is not cheating because of the connection they have as parents!!! WHAT?!?!?! Cheating is cheating. The worse part of the episode was Corey and Leah.... I just wanted to slap the both of them and make them talk. Neither one of them wanted a divorce and they would not even talk about what happened. She should have never jumped the gun on filing, if she would have given Corey sometime I think he would have come around. In my opinion, they never even gave that marriage a chance, it was like yea Leah screwed up, but the waters got tough and they both jumped right off the ship. They never tried to figure out a way to make it work, they were both too stubborn to stand up and say we need to talk about this relationship. Leah says she tried and he would not answer the phone, well no obvi he was pissed and hurt, she just needed to give him time to think.
  • @my2boys I completely agree!
  • Jayce totally looks more like the second guy than Andrew
  • Waaaaait where have I been. I never knew she didn't think andrew was the dad. he def.looks just like the second guy for sure. And janelle ends up smoking weed after rehab so I think she goes to jail. I was just like chelsey the only way she will get over adam is if she finds a new man...
    Leah is stupid. She left cory and has a new boyfriend and got pregnant by him and had a miscarriage. She has no brain. Moron