Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes I think its wrong I don't like the idea of a child bride..I know its the norm some places but its wrong imo I was 21 (almost 22) when I had my daughter and having a child is hard I could never imagine being 10-11 years old with a babies I feel so bad for these little girls!
  • Young, yes. Eggs have an expiry date but not before puberty. Your hips widen and it helps to deliver a child.
  • I can understand the girl from Romania.. its part of their culture. But the girls in the UK.. that's wrong. JMO.
  • Young girls eggs maybe ready but iv seen documentaries on this where they suffer terrible tears vaginally, they are left with massive rips and are often made incontinent, also alot of the babies are born stillborn. Its very sad but its their norm too but personally I think it needs to be made public and these cultures educated on the dangers
  • :(

I've watched a documentary on a shoe about young girls in Ethiopia who marry and bear children young and they end up tore up and sometimes in wheelchairs because their bodies were just too small for that.
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @rileyandme I agree. I know its culture but I still feel bad for them. they don't get to be children.
  • I agree...they are way to young. Makes me sad :(
  • But that's not the normal culture for the UK, I spent some time over there and I'm sure the UK moms on here will agree. It's really sad to see young girls having kids when they're just kids themselves.
  • Lol @ "jewellery salesman".
  • Is kind of sad.. but sadly that's the world we live in, we all are free to make decisions. My mom had me at the age of 16.. still very young, but she still took care of me and got an education, it all depends on how you go about fixing the mistakes you make. I still think is extremely messed up though.
  • That's uncommon to be a mother or father at 10 or 11 I dont even know how they had the ability to conceive where their parents not watching over them. @ArmahanisMommy it's not a problem or anything to be a young mother but at 10 or 11 thats insane. Also the "Parents" wouldn't be knowledgable enough yet to be able to raise a child. Since of course being 10 or 11 is being a child yourself.
  • Just because its their culture does not make it ok. Its lack of education! There are countless stories of the damage having a baby can do on a CHILD. Absolutely redicilous. SMH
  • Yeah, unfortunately in some areas of the UK teen pregnancy (I'm talking about while still at school so 16 and under) is becoming a real problem. And statistics follow that if the mum is a teen mum, the child is more likely to be too. I do think a lot of teens became great mums though but I can't imagine having a child that young! And 10/11 is just awful!
  • I have a 10 year old boy and I couldn't imagine him marrying or even having sex
  • Oh my! I have to ten yr old sisters..one step one biological and I could imagine them being pregnant they are def not mature enough...I don't leave them alone with my daughter let alone having one of their own to provide for. They haven't even really hit puberty yet.
  • Two not to..stupid smart phone lol