Incision

edited March 2012 in Health
Sometimes my incision itches... Is that normal? Does anybody else cut itch?

Comments

• Yup! Still itches 2 1/2 yrs later
    I hate it!
  • Oh wow, thats crazy! I thought i didnt take Care of my incision right lol. Thanks :)
  • YUP! Funny enough mine JUST started itching today! I'm one 10 weeks pp. Did you have the inner dissolving stitches?
  • Hmm that's crazy about the 2 year itch :( sorry girl @bahamamama4828 must suck!
    I've never had a c section but I do know that when your cut or incision itches it's a sign that it's healing
  • @nylasmommy Ooo, how long did that take to heal? I was scared for a section but after this experience with the dissolving stitches I wouldn't mind going thru it again. At my two week visit my doc told me I could start doing crunches, I was shocked!
  • wwhat do u mean u didn't take care of your incision right?
  • @nelsbrandon when i saw my ob at 5 weeks pp she told me It looked great & was completely healed :) ohhh by me saying maybe i didnt take Care of It right like when i wash up Or maybe wear the wrong type of panies that may sit right on top of my cut like the low hipsters.
  • I think the itching is just a healing thing but then again the underwear I wore today...hmm you may be on to something! Do you have feeling back @ your incision line? Mine is faint and my doc said it may not ever come back. I told him as long as the essential part gets feeling I am ooootay! Lol @nylasmommy
  • Mine is numb and itches LOL I'm for months pp
  • Great this may go on forever? I hate to itch mine bc the scar tissue under is still there and it feels weird. It's itching me now typing about it. It's mental so I'm trying to ignore it.
  • edited March 2012
    @smcox lol numb & itches... Poor u

@nelsbrandon omg, lol. Im just like u sometimes its not even itching Or bothering me & ill tell my hubby to look at It n hes like nothings wrong with It lol. Its all in my head lol. Hows lil Emily, shes beautiful :)
  • Mine itches every now and then
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @nylasmommy she is doing great and thank you. She has her baby dedication this Saturday and she is a lil excited. Lol...ok I am excited. Can't wait until she turns three months so I can pierce her eats she looks like a lil boy sometimes
  • @nelsbrandon Nyla hasnt gotton her ears pierce either. I need to do It soon. Whats a Baby dedication?

@mommy2ari i used to feel the pain not anymore im 5 months pp now
  • I'm 5months pp and just got the feeling back, but I have heard some say they never get it back. Mine does itch from time to time! And yes certain panties bother it! I also had dissolving stiches inside and staples on the outside!
  • @pregnantelf i think i got dissolving stitches too n staples on the outside now that i think about It.
  • My first csection was over 4years ago. It still itches now n then & has never fully gotten feeling back
  • I had dissolving stitches on the inside and the steri glue on the outside.

@nylasmommy the baby dedication is her christening. As far as the ears piercing the weekend after she turns three months she is going to get them done. In the mean time I just ordered some headbands from etsy.
  • Awe, i would love to see pics of her christening. lol Nyla & i love bows. U gotta show them off when u get them ;) @nelsbrandon. I just post a few New pics of Nyla on a different thread
  • @nylasmommy no problem, will do.