I'm just crazy right? *Updated symptoms @bottom*

2»

Comments

• @RedShadoe0 Good luck sending you sticky baby dust! When i was ttc my symptoms before i was pregant was Extremly sore nipples so bad that i would cry if they got rubbed wrong. Moody (haha) Lower Back pain. And about 5 days before i got my bfp I went thu downtown and it smelt soo horrible that I threw up for 5 mins.. I thought i was going crazy! O.o 12 weeks and 4 days now =D so *wiggles fingers and goes oooooo* Super Sticky Baby Dust to you and to all TTC!
  • yyay i want you to test hopefully it not the flu
  • @skysma I've never had a flu that lasted over 2 days. Much less one where I feel better when I DO eat... Oooh the suspense!!!!!
  • I've noticed every time I was preggo I always felt like I was coming down with the flu (runny nose,being really tired, loss of appetite), and then it always went away and 2-3 days. Test just to make sure if you think you are! Good luck! :)
  • @ericak22 def testing this weekend. Saturday is 10dpo
  • good luck! i hope you get a BFP!!!
  • edited March 2012
    Stomach bugs don't usually hang on like this, so hopefully the consistency in symptoms means a BFP is coming. :) Hoping for you!
  • edited March 2012
    Oh Hell... I mean Saturday is 9dpo... I apparently keep trying to rush things and skip days in my head hahaha. @ericak22
  • maybe get a cheap test from the dollar store to test anyways? :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ericak22 @armahnismommy @skysma @rtmommy I gave in and tested after work (bfn duh... No morning pee lol) so for now my POAS addiction is sated... I came home from work and had to take a nap. Hubby came home bitching that I was in bed and telling me to get up and go on a run with him n the dogs... So about 2 miles of WALKING later, I'm still not talking to him I'm so angry that he interrupted my nap. Que mega b*tch now.... Whoops!
  • Lol. I'd be pissed off too! I hate being woken up. He should know better.
  • I had crazy sensitive nipples. Hot flashes. Extreme fatigue when i was pregnant
  • awh it will come