Calling all Walking Dead fans... Oh Em Gee!

edited March 2012 in Pregnant
Did you see the last episode...?

Oh Em Gee! Did the virus mutate? The dead are coming back as walkers... Wow!

Comments

• wait what the dead "zombies" are coming back alive? or dead people in general coming back again as walkers?
  • I seen it! I was like nooo I have to wait for the next episode!
  • Omg it was nuts!!! I have to say I am glad that Shane is gone! I couldn't stand him...I want the blonde girl gone next!
  • I love it! But I'm sad Shane is gone, I really want Lori to go next. Can't wait for next week's episode, it looks so good.
  • My husband and I are HOOKED! It's about time that Shane died! He drove us nuts! we couldn't believe that the virus affected any dead person, not just ppl who were scratched/bitten. I had an idea that that would happen cuz the walker that killed Gale didn't have any bites/scratches on him either. I am very much looking forward to the next episode!!
  • My hubby got me into it. I think shane was like the zombie leader or something.
  • I can't wait for the next episode! I want Lori and Andrea to go. I just want to know whats going on with the virus???!!
  • edited March 2012
    I'm glad the walkers are all coming in a pack to the farm. They've been based at the farm for an entire season and a half. I'm ready for them to get on the road.

Can not believe the virus mutated like that.... WTF! Me and my honey were like "Oooooh Shit!.. did you see that.. OMG rewind the DVR"

I can not believe they killed Dale AND Shame off. They were like the ying and yang of the group. I figured Hersall or his suicide daughter would go first.

Just wanna give props up to the black guy for not being killed off. LOL

Someone please please please tell me what happened to the black guy and his son that the sherrif would try and communicate with every day or so over the walkie talkie? I was hoping they reunite
  • @ynvtish they haven't mentioned them again....my hubby and I were wondering the same thing!
  • I have been wanting to read the books....I wonder if I can get them for my Nook Color...
  • @cupcake22 ... Did the book say why the dead return as walkers?

@ashley_smashley .. do you hope they'll bring them back?
  • I do! I also want to know what was going on with that opening scene in the beginning where Rick shoots that little girl zombie. @ynvtish
  • Oh no I should not of read this thread! In the UK we are only on episode ten lol but now I know... Wow cant wait for next series! I love it :)
  • Cant believe shane is gonna die either, I loved him. What series are yoü on by the way? Were only on series two :(
  • Lori is the stupid beep that was playing both side. She went & told her husband that Shane was crazy n how he thinks the baby is his n she told Shane once before that no matter wat its her hubbys then just this past episode she went & mess with shanes head again with her dumb ass. but im glad shane is gone he was becoming an evil person. She should of died when the damn car flipped.
  • edited March 2012
    Yay more fans! I LOVE this show. I cant wait until next episode. I know more people are going to die. Im so sad dale died, but so happy shane is gone. He was becoming unstable. I think he tried to pull that shit because or Lori's dumbass giving him hope. He thought if rick was gone, lori would come crawling back to him. But everyone who dies without brain trauma comes back as a zombie. Either everyone is a carrier or the virus, or its something airborne. I think that is what the scientist at that one place they went to, in season one, whispered to rick.

Ps: got my walking dead shirt last weekend. Heck yes! Lol
  • I think the same as @EzrasMommy if they aren't shot/stabbed in the head (head trauma) they can come back. It has to be to the head to kill them and it must be airborne. The only thing me and fiance couldn't figure out is if they cut themselves, for example they are building a fence and its open why don't they change then? I dunno its confusing!
  • BTW, love this show. We have to make sure we are home by 9pm on Sundays lol!!
  • @sehra4177 I think because you actually have to die in order to change. Your heart and brain activity have to stop, and then the brain restarts. Remember when the scientist showed the brain scan of his wife? The brain died and came back.
  • @EzrasMommy ahh, makes sense;) so the body would be dead and then it is getting the airborne "virus". See we started last season I think I missed the scientist scene:(
  • That all makes sense. I love this showw! I forgot about the scientist. Hmmm... It just wants you to beg for more! Who writes the books?
  • I'm begging... GIVE ME MORE PLEEEASE!
  • Who is the cloaked person?? omg! I think its the guy from the beginning that got handcuffed on the roof! I forget his name.... lol
  • And how long do we have to wait for the next season?! it better not be too long lol I don't think I could wait!
  • The cloaked person is michonne shes in the comics :) @heyitsme
    what did everyone think of loris reaction to shanes death?
  • @usplus2 lori is a complete tramp. Shes confused on who shes in love with. She tells rick on thing n tell shane another....,i hope she dies next lol
  • @usplus2 I was in shock by lori's reaction. I wasn't expecting that and I wonder why she's so upset?

I'm happy Shane's gone but I knew that was coming because he's starting a new series.

I also wonder if they'll ever say what happend to the father and son from season one.

• I also wonder who they will meet at the prison!