Should I call him..? Help single moms plz

2»

Comments

• thanks briffyg89(really).. As well as mommb n tami. Really helps
  • I'm not sure I would want anything to do with him. He shouldn't have been with someone ur age to begin with. Trust me hun, sooo not judging u at all, I was 17 when I had my first. But he isn't mentally stable and that is not what u need at ur age. Honestly, u need to just stay away from him. I promise not all is lost relationship-wise. U will find someone great, who doesn't care that u have a kid. move on, and have a great friend with u at delivery, or ur mom or something.
  • I appricate wat yu think, but u dnt kno wat I need. And or him, I kno hes not around but regardless hes the father of my child. n I can give him effort for tryin now..But that goes to anyone trynna dwn me n my child trynna tell me wat I need,! If it aint somthing posivit to say then dnt post on this topic..k!
  • Obviously he still has something with his other children's mother, and being that hes 35 he should be mature enough to give you a call. I know its hard because your only 17 and you probably miss him and what not but men dont think that way. He could probably care less and would deny hes the father cause he could get in major trouble and it would only cause him more problems and another mouth to worry about... you would only be setting your self for rejection... 35 :0&
  • I had this same problem 8 years ago my daughter is almost 7 now and her father wasn't around for my pregnancy and sent me abortion pamphlets during my 7th month. When she was born my mom called his work to tell them to let him know he was a father. He called me all excited asking questions and asked for a picture. I sent him a picture and he called again acting excited etc giving me false hope he even said he would come see her. Months went by. He would call every now and then. Then her birthday came up so I planned her Baptism and birthday at the same time so him and his family only had to make one trip. He ended up calling and saying he couldn't come maybe a few days before he was supposed to come.his mother, grandmother and great grandmother ( came from Peru! ) and he couldn't make it. After they're visit they invited me to come out to California so the rest of the family could meet her. I did it and he met her it was awkward she wouldn't let him put her down she knew who he was and had never seen him in over a year. After that visit they started flying us out there every 3 months. On the 3rd visit he tried to get back together with me so I moved out there. Knowing everytime I was home I was out of sight out of mind I still did it BC I wanted that wonderful life of us 3 together. He totally ignored me when I moved there wanted our daughter to stay with him for 3 months at a time instead of taking her on the weekends. Well let's say he ended up getting her once and that was it. I decided to move back home ( i had a man that was crazy about me that I hadn't offered the time of day) I came home and started dating the man I'm now pregnant by (almost 5 years ago) my daughters father quit seeing her married someone and now has a daughter his family wont even tell me about. He has called her every now and then but my daughter doesn't know him as her daddy he's her father and she calls him by his first name. My man has been the only daddy she's ever known. I guess I Just wanted you to know you can go through years of trying to make someone do what's right but you can't make him do anything. If he wants to be around he will and if he doesn't he will either be in and out your child's life or in it. I told my ex I dont want to be with you but if you want to be in my daughters life your in or your out there's no in and out! My daughter is stuck in a fairy-tale that my ex will somehow be her daddy one day and I allowed that to happen by trying so hard. Dont make the same mistake I did and realize your young and beautiful and ull get ur body back quickly and there are other men out there That will happily raise your baby as they're own. Good luck sweetheart.
  • well im going threw the same thing,! baby daddy is an ass and so careless, talks to any kind out way,&& im tired of it,,! if he don't make effort to see how your doing yu better not do it, see my baby daddy thought i needed him but i don't as long as i have my family& & my little angel im good,! f him and his baby mama,! obviously your not the only one hes doing like this,!!!!!!! be independent for yu and your child, thats why they have child support, !!!! yu can do it because im doing it, keep your head up,!! put your child first(: