spray tan

Any one ever try it? In hoping it will give me the illusion of skinny lol

Comments

• Never have want to for my legs there white lol is it expense
  • I've done it! Got up my nose, made it tan lol lasted a couple weeks.
  • I love spray tanning. I recommend going to a salon and having it done rather than mystic tan if you can. It's more natural looking.
  • I loved it :) Only did it when pregnant though, not I tan in a normal bed.
  • I turned orange. Sadly i had to go through a whole cruise orange.
  • That's what I'm scared of...orange. I have free points n u can do it free. Otherwise its pricey. Looks complicated. I just don't tan like I use to.
  • If it is done correctly, you won't turn orange :)
  • I'm doing it to look smaller n hide stretch marks I hope.
  • Im gonna next weejebd
  • weekend seems you can't shower right away etc I need a day lol
  • You wait 8 hours prior to showering. Make sure you shave and exfoliate very well prior :)
  • I will. I did before tanning too. :)
  • &moisturize! Also if ur doing a machine like mystic...use there cream on elbows knees ankles in-between toes and fingers...and you candidates use too much so put a thick layer....also but wipes where your feet will go on the machine so the bottom of your feet aren't orange..
  • I love mystic tan! Use the barrier cream like stated above, make sure your shaved and well exfoliated, and in the machine hold your breath when it sprays. :) it takes less then 30 seconds. The spray is cool in temperature but not freezing. Don't shower for at least 8 hours afterwards. When you get out of the Booth, you have time to pat away any areas that may have gone on too dark. Usually this happens in small little circles on your body and is easy to blend them in if it happens.
  • Spray tans will appear orange only if you try to go too dark.
  • They said its not keratin based at my salon so no Orange but wear loose clothes.
  • AWESOME, get it done by someone and not a machine though :)