opinions pls?

edited March 2012 in Pregnant
can i get y'alls opinion on something? im almost 6mo pp, still breastfeeding, was on bc until about a month ago & still haven't gotten my period. my bd had a vasectomy a month ago & we've had unprotected sex since then. i've had some light bleeding, only when i wipe, but no signs of my period showing anytime soon... do you think i could still not get my period because of the breastfeeding? or should i test?

Comments

• If you are exclusively breastfeeding then that's probably why you're not having a period.

Doesn't a vasectomy mean he can't get you pregnant?
  • It can take up to 3 months for a vasectomy to be effective you might wanna test
  • My daughter just turned 6months and I just got my period.....since Ur bf that's prolly y Ur period is delayed
  • yeah im exclusively bfing still... the only thing that makes me question it is the light bleeding. & apparently theyre supposed to still use protection for 3 months after the procedure (something i was unaware of until recently) just to make sure it worked..
  • I think it's because you're breastfeeding. But I didn't know that about a vasectomy so you may want to test just to be sure.