symphsis pubis dysfunction....

edited April 2012 in Health
...REALLY SUCKS

Ive been having it for the past 3 wks but this past wk has been getting worse...at least I have 1 more month left.

Comments

• what is that
  • I have the same thing. I'm so sorry cause I know how horrible it is. Im not going to say "you only have a few weeks to go" because a day with that nasty stuff feels like two weeks...but I'm crossing my fingers yours doesn't get too bad hun!! The only advice I have is do not push yourself, because you'll feel it the next day. :-/ Take it easy and good luck!
  • Ugh, I remember experiencing it during my pregnancy. My little one is 5 months now and I still get an episode every few days...but not as intense. It'll get better! :)
  • edited April 2012
    I still feel it 5 mo later. It sucks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It sucks because I work in a family practice @cristinalynn so I'm always on my feet walking around. My ob wont put me on shorter hours for work because they'res "nothing physically wrong with me" :(
  • I do Chiro it's helped some but still have issues time to time
  • im so sry my lil girl gonna be 7 mo n just that name brings back pain...... it is so awful..... it got to the point it took me half hour to get out the bed...... ugggh im so sry
  • I think it's physical therapy...at least that's what the Drs are going to have me do, and from there they determine if anything further is needed for it, like surgery, which it just depends on how severe it is, or gets in each case. I'm crossing my fingers mine won't be that bad, but who knows. That stuff is nasty though :-/ I'd find another Dr if he doesn't realize how serious psd is...mine doesn't and I'm suffering horribly for it.