omg wtf.

My brothers ex wife just took his kids and moved out of state without telling him. I can't believe it. My brother loves his kids more than anything and is a great dad. She has always played games with him. And kept the kids from him. He was getting them every weekend then she got a stick up her butt and didn't let him see them as often. With as much as we don't get along i still feel bad that this is happening.

Comments

• Uhm, lawyer?!
  • Yeah that's illegal
  • Ya, he asked about it on Facebook and people told him to get a lawyer. Its not cool that she did that. I seen on fb that she took her kids to Vegas but i didn't know she moved. She took my niece and nephew and now i really wont see them. I didn't get to see them much anyway. But now never. :(
    And the my niece will be 3 on the 10th of this month. So sad.
  • If he calls the police and they get them back here and they go to court and in court they see that there is no reason why he shouldn't have his kids, bc of all this he might have them more he should take some action away.
  • If they were married there should be a custody agreement in the divorce. If there is not one that gives him rights she technically has custody but I've never heard of a judge granting a divorce without a custody arrangement. He needs to find out exactly what custody agreement was in the divorce and call the police to have it enforced, if there wasn't one he needs to go file for parental rights. That's really all he can do unless the is a court ordered custody arrangement she did nothing wrong (in the courts eyes).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's not illegal. If there is no custody agreement, she has every right to move where she wants. As does he (with the exception of a few states that consider the mother a custodial parent automatically if they aren't married).

Why did he get a divorce without a custody agreement? Now he's got a battle on his hands. He needs to get a great attorney.
  • Im not sure if he ever got officially divorced. He was getting them every weekend, with the exception of this last weekend. She went to Vegas. But i just seen on Facebook that "she loves az weather". I really hope he can get something done about it.
  • @captivated is right.
    no papers=legal.