HELP!! FRUSTERATED LMP DOES NOT MATCH THE DUE DATE BASED ON U/S

edited April 2012 in Pregnant
OK SO IM EXPECTING MY FIRST AND IM VERY CONFUSED EASTER SUNDAY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND MY BABY DADDYS FAMILY LIVES PRETTY FAR IDK IF I SHOULD GO OR NOT BECAUSE BASED ON MY LAST PERIOD WHICH WAS JULY 15 MY DUE DATE WOULD BE APRIL 20TH...YEAH ANY DAY NOW RIGHT MAKING ME 38 WEEKS PREGNANT BUT ACCORDING TO THE ULTRASOUND DATE GIVEN TO ME I'M DUE MAY 12TH THATS ALMOST A MONTHS DIFFERENCE AND ITS REALLY IRRATATING ME ESPECIALLY CUZ ITS MY FIRST AND I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN TO EXPECT HER SO MY QUESTION IS HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU LADYS AND IF SO WHAT DATE SHOULD I GO BY MY LMP OR THE U/S DATE???

Comments

• edited April 2012
    By whatever date the doctor gave you :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Baby could just be measuring small.
  • Go with what your doc says. If you ovulated late then your lmp wouldn't really determine anything. My doc changed my due date and I gave birth much closer to that date than the date of my lmp.
  • If your ultrasound was an early ultrasound (before 12 weeks) then i'd go off that one :)
  • My lmp makes my due date at April 20th. U knew I wasn't that far along at my first ultrasound they discovered I was only 5 weeks you could see the yolk sack. So id make sure your doc oks travel and go from there.
  • I'd go by the date based on the ultrasound. Those are always pretty accurate as long as you weren't too far along.
  • My lmp dd would be may 22 but by my first u/s they made my dd june 5th! They say that first u/s is really the one to go by. My little man has been measuring a few days ahead but they won't change the dd unless its a week or more ahead.
  • U/s r just guesstimates go by whatever your doctor says
  • My lmp dd is for may 6 and my ultrasound sas june 16 so im just waiting to see which date it will be! Sorry im not much help.