getting antsy

edited March 2012 in Third Trimester
I am 34 weeks and I am sooo close. I mean 6 more weeks till I am 40 weeks but with history I am guessed to go any time in April ans they won't stop me once I hit 36 so. I have everything I need mainly. The hubs needs to clean out the bassinet hey filled it with ransom stuff and I need to see what last things I need in the hosiptal bag cause I have just been throwing whatever in there. I am so excited to find out the sex and meet my baby and introduce baby to big brothers! Eke!

Comments

• .AWWW CONGRADS. im due May 7th && my patience is wearing sooo thin, this is my first && its the "not knowin" when its gonna happen thats driving me insane, every1 think ima have him in April. but i guess you just never know, at my last ultrsound appt, she said he was already head down soooo i guess only time will tell, && he'll come when he is ready lol
  • Congrats! @BNDH you never know! Do you know what your having?
  • @barefootmama im having a boy
  • Boys are wonderful! @BNDH I have two and enjoy then so much!
  • I'm scheduled for may 1 and I'm really getting antsy! I feel so big and uncomfortable even though they say the baby is about 6lbs lol....but I read an article about someone who was 43. Yes 43 weeks along. And I figured if they can wait that long I guess a few more weeks wont hurt
  • Wow! I could not image that @kayleigh27 I am getting induced on may 3 if I don't go before ill be 39 weeks
  • Lol I've had a few clients go to 44 wks
  • @bahamamama4828 giant that unsafe cuz of the risk of the baby having a bowel movement in the womb?
  • No just a little extra monitoring and bowel movement is not completely associated with gestation. If cord clamping is delayed the baby doesn't inhale meconium. I've NEVER had a hospital transport because of it.
    @barefootmama
  • @barefootmama I couldn't either! My husband was almost 3 wks over due but nowadays that's almost unheard of since Dr try to induce women by 41 wks. But good luck btw on your induction!
  • @bahamamama4828 ya I don't know a lot about that. My longest pregnancy was 37+5 so. That's good to know thou.
    @kayleigh27 thank you. I am getting excited! I get to find out what baby is!