This is when I hate him most....

Makenzie has slept an hr all day. why idk. will not let me put her down driving me nuts. my bra broke today and i only have 2 that i like the other one broke 2 weeks ago. i went to the store to get a new one and she did nothing but scream. I was in there for 5 minutes.... no new bra will have to deal with the ones poking me (who needs to do anything for themself anyway?)
And there he is no job living with mommy no having to help do anything.
I HATE HIM!!!!!

Comments

• I'm sorry :( poor fitting or broken bras suck. I'm still living in sports bras cause I can't afford a real one lol. Sounds like your babys dad is a lame pos! (Sorry if that's harsh, I'm frustrated with Lillys dad today too so maybe I'm projecting lol). Hang in there..baby has to sleep sometime right?!? And for now just let the girls go..bras are so over rated lol :) hope your day gets better
  • Lol I know what u mean about bras Lol. Make him take her so u can go shopping plus do something nice for yourself
  • i know exactly that feeling. my sons father isnt in the picture at all and i used to get so mad when he was ill or being a pain and his deadbeat father was cruising around in his brand new car or out partying. Its tough, but it wont always be this way. it Does get easier. xxxx
  • It's okay. YOU are the one she will remember!
  • Yeah that is true you are the one she will remember honestly i know its hard hun just keep ur chin up
  • @Proudmomma He is an hour away. Plus even if he was close I would rather go to work in no bra then leave her with him. Even when he was around she always screamed when he held her.

I went and got bras today lol Took her with me and made sure she had ate before we went and had other bottles with me lol she did good. thank goodness because that broken wire poked me all damn day! ouch! lol
  • I see well I don't blame u at all.
    Yay no more wire. I had one slice me open. It was bad