baby throwing up all milk....

edited April 2012 in Babies Health
I have a friend her baby well b 4 months and is formula feed. Well her baby tryed all I believe 4 types of formula milk and still throws up has any ones baby experience this I would like to know wat caused it cause they can't find y they did x.ray too and dnt c a problem

Comments

• He may have an allergy or maby reflux. I have never had to deal with this but thats my idea. I would take him to a peds doc to have him checked out. Heres a bump. And i hope he feels better!
  • Is it not just acid reflux? Do they use a milk thickener? Mine is breast fed and I give thickener with water twice a day or it all comes up! :)
  • My friends son was lactose intolerant and allergic to Soy so she had to try alot of different formulas before they figured it out but maybe that's the case with your friends little one.. not sure but just maybe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My MIL was telling me a story similar to that that happened to her when she had my SIL. She was told that the flap that holds the milk down(or something like that) wasn't closing right so her DR told her to feed the baby for only a few minutes at a time. Wait a few mintues feed again for a few minutes...just keep doing that until shes done eating. Its a pain but she stopped throwing up all the formula
  • edited April 2012
    And chiropractic adjustment. Miracle cure!
  • @Bahamamama4828
    @kayleigh27
    @GirlsLoveInk87
    @megaroo
    @three_cats_n_a_baby
    @Chelcie89

thank u ladies i believe she said here baby boy has a sensitive tummy so well see wat happens she has too take him to a childrens hospital ty all