My boyfriend....

edited April 2012 in Just for Fun
Is way more pregnant than I am! Lol He's constantly texting me he's craving taro boba smoothies, hot fries, subs, and chocolate. While I'm not craving anything but spinach salads, fruits, and red meats.

Anyone have this happen before? Sometimes I feel like I got him pregnant, and not the other way around lmao

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yes! my bf is soo much worse then me, and he acts like im not evon prego he is! lol its annoying but kinda look at it liek payback for labor to come :)
  • @Rileyandme lol that's funny. My bf has.me cook so much food and then takes 3/4 of what I made, and eats it all before I can eat what I have on my plate!

@acw104 yes! Payback! I gained 50lbs with my son, and never lost it all, now I'm preggo again...he can gain the weight for me :D
  • Lol I love those payback moments. Mine also had heartburn!
  • Omg my bf wanted dairy queen everyday when I was preggo! Lol I almost killed him. Until they came out with nutter butter blizzards. Then I died and went to heaven lol
  • @bahamamama4828 oh yeah I forgot about the heartburn! He always gets it when I have it!

@starrxoxo9 lol that's too funny...mine wants smoothies everyday
  • Mine never gt ne thing but weight gain whahaha
  • @skysma that's what I hoping he gets...is weight gain then he'll know what its like to be pregnant minus the labor part :P
  • I know right hahahaha yeah he says I made him fat no no hehe
  • That's awesome, at least he understands LOL!!!! Poor guy
  • My hubby is the opposite and its depressing! He is losing weight, working out, & getting a tan outside. It makes me really jealous since I'm gaining weight!
  • lol too funny
  • @babyluv8 I'd be jealous too! My bf.works at the beach now,and is naturally tan, and he gets darker everyday...makes me sad that I'm so pale lol